Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1330
    DWG Warrior
    Hi, I'm Matt. 25 year old hip-hop / producer from Birmingham UK.
    Here is my mix, including sounds from J Dilla, Juj, Madlib, Baths and Myself. Enjoy

Welcome Matt!

I believe there are a few forum members from your neck of the woods.

Cheers for the mix too: I'll give that a play right now!

DWG Warrior
    Whats up everybody! I'm 35 years old from Surrey , known as Big Mac i'm in a crew called The Beefeaterz/Run 4 Kover with my homie Lil' Angryman and we've put out a fair amount of material over the years collabing with numerous artists from around the uk/globe you may or may not have heard of. Been into Hip Hop/vinyl/skateboarding/trainers since the late 80's and looking to interact with like minded members on here about all things hip hop related!!!!

Peace , Love , Unity and have fun!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LLTALLJ View Post
    Whats up everybody! I'm 35 years old from Surrey , known as Big Mac i'm in a crew called The Beefeaterz/Run 4 Kover with my homie Lil' Angryman and we've put out a fair amount of material over the years collabing with numerous artists from around the uk/globe you may or may not have heard of. Been into Hip Hop/vinyl/skateboarding/trainers since the late 80's and looking to interact with like minded members on here about all things hip hop related!!!!

Peace , Love , Unity and have fun!!!!!
    Cheers for the introduction and welcome to the forum, Big Mac!

I remember 'Badge of Honour' from you guys – quality stuff.

Out of curiosity, whereabouts in Surrey?

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Welcome Big Mac, been following you guys since Can of Worms, really nice stuff.

I take it your good friends with Teaze, dope artist aswell

DWG Warrior
    Hey Chris whats good , I'm from Walton On Thames , thanks for the comment we're starting to work on some new material!!!

Loving the DWG TDS Mob releases!!!

Speak soon homie

DWG Warrior
    Hey Dise , i hope you're cool bro , i know Gav well , a quality graff head who's been putting in work for years now!!! thanks for the comment , no doubt i'll see you on here soon!

One

Mac

DWG Warrior
    welcome LL tall J... love the profile name. get involved

Hey

My Name is Pocho owner of Headbop Music www.headbop.net check out the site for past releases. I also have some new ones dropping soon

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by HeadbopMusic View Post
    Hey

My Name is Pocho owner of Headbop Music www.headbop.net check out the site for past releases. I also have some new ones dropping soon

Peace
    Welcome! I'm a big fan of Headbop: I loved all the Wee Bee Foolish and Jedi releases. The Brighton Beach Memoirs album is an indie classic.