Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1297
    DWG Warrior
    Thank you guys!

DWG Warrior
    waddup Tom, glad you got your reg sorted out.

bienvenue!

DWG Warrior
    hey manphat, thanks again for your help!

DWG Warrior
    Yo! What up ya'll. I'm Bryan or as most peeps know me as Broher B I'm a lurker or been into dwg for sometime as well as chopped herring and dope folks as some seriously dope stuff get released by all!

Thought I'd introduce Myself and try to get into this forum thing as had not done before!

Been into Hip Hop since Streetsounds Electro 1 dropped and never looked back! I also got to complete a dream a few years back and get on Streetsounds Nu Electro 4 which was a serious buzz at he time. Although thought more would come of it but the main man let us down but hey ho that's the way the industry goes a lot of the time hence why so much unreleased Jems are out there!

I'm also involved with a four elemental event called Time2Throwdown where we put on jams from time to time in Peterborough which over the years we have had many guests appear and are hopefully going to do another jam before the year is out.

Anywayz thought I'd say yo and looking forward to some more dwg releases!

Peace and out. B

DWG Warrior
    Welcome along Brother B! I take it ya not HE of THE B-BOYS 'Stick Up Kid' and that? unless he's moved to Peterborough, let us know!

Come in sit down and join the rest of us old buggers...

Enjoy

PEACE

DWG Warrior
    Hi Palma,

No I'm not Brother Bee from the b boys but have met him in person alongside Donald D both amazing characters of the old skool scene.

I was given my name by a friend like 20 yrs ago due to me knowing most peeps in the local scene and it just stuck! 😉

Big ups for the welcome.

DWG Warrior
    What up guys,

my name is David, repping dirty Duesseldorf, Germany. After being on the VG+ forum for all genres other than Hip-Hop I heard DWG being dropped in a few posts, so I had to check it out and I think Ive found a good place for keeping up to speed with all things Hip-Hop, new and old, and sharing and exchanging some knowledge.

As a kid of the Nineties, Im still stuck in that Golden Era soundwise, so mid-90ies stuff will get my neck movin, and any new stuff inspired by that sound. Also into newer instru stuff, especially the German beat-scene which has grown since around 2005 into a respectable size, especially cats like Suff Daddy, Brenk Sinatra, Hulk Hodn, FloFilz just to name a few.

If Id have to name an All time top 3 fave producers Id have to go with Nick Wiz, Finesse and Buckwild. No suprises there, haha.

Top three rappers in my book would be Guru, AG and CL Smooth.

Had a hip-hop radio show on an indy-radio sation in Mannheim, but due to moving to Düsseldorf I had to quit that, trying to get back on air some way, hopefully soon. Until then and in the past bedroom-DJing and lining up some local gigs in a few neighborhood spots.

Feel free to check out my mixes here:

Hip-Hop: https://soundcloud.com/beater-pan

Everything else: https://mixcloud.com/beater-pan

DWG Warrior
    Welcome guys!

DWG Warrior
    Respect Dannycrates!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother B View Post

No I'm not Brother Bee from the b boys but have met him in person alongside Donald D both amazing characters of the old skool scene.

Respect. Absolute heros of the culture no question mate. Big fan, big fan of the Girls 1&2/Stick up Kid 12s.