Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1297
    DWG Warrior
    You know that Palma!

I'm also a big fan of all of there work!

I've even had Donald D spit a rhyme on one of our tracks as he lives over in Italy these days.

You can check it out on YouTube type in Analog Knightz and look for the track titled Playin' Gamez. Hope you enjoy!

Peace B

Welcome guys! Thanks for the intros!

DWG Warrior
    Respect for the welcome Chris.

Peace B

DWG Warrior
    New user. Long time vinylhead. The first record I bought was in 1968. I have worked as a sound tech, festival director, and worked for a record company. I'm one of those folks with too much vinyl. Nice web site.

^ Welcome sir! Thanks for the intro!

Hi,

Long-time lurker, finally decided I should come out from the shadows !!

Been a Hip Hop head since the late 80s and consider myself incredibly lucky to have been a teenager in the early to mid 90s.

As a massive vinyl fiend I like to think my collection is pretty good although I will definitely have more than met my match with some of the guys on here !!

Love the DWG discography and can't wait to get the new Baritone Tiplove release(s).

Thanks and see you around the forum !!

Welcome fellas - good to have you on board!

Not been a lurker, nor have a had a proper chance to hunt on here.

Record collector dork, scratch dj, buyer of records i already own if i see them on 7".

Also moonlighting as the guy who plays all the shitty top 40 music in the club where you get shown to your table by a hot girl in a red dress and then have to pay bare cash for a bottle of vodka with a sparkler attached to the side.

Helping out my old record dealer boss as he tries to get his 600,000 strong record collection into a big shop and into the hands of an increasingly disinterested record buying public.

Big fan of the DWG releases, but only seldom get to rip a set of that sort of stuff these days.

I own both a Pioneer S9 and a reconditioned original Urei 1620, which hopefully gives you an idea of what kind of music i buy.

DWG Warrior
    Loooong time lurker, finally decided to speak up after picking up the Baritone Tiplove set. I'm a long time member over at Soul Strut under the name Asstro so I definitely know or knew some of you guys in the past. Looking forward to chopping it up here as well.