Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Welcome fellas! Thanks for doing the introduction thang... :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Cut-Ex:>
    In '91 I won a scratch mix contest ... btw. Pete Rock & CL Smooth were sittin' in the jury and playin' live ... "All Souled Out" era.
    Since then to this day I'm deejain' professionally.

I'm also producin' and puttin' out records sporadically since the mid 90ies ...
    Peace Cut,
    In 91', what scratch contest did you win? Was it something local or DMC/NMS type of steez?
    -emm

DWG Warrior
    djemmare:>
    Cut-Ex:>
    In '91 I won a scratch mix contest ... btw. Pete Rock & CL Smooth were sittin' in the jury and playin' live ... "All Souled Out" era.
    Since then to this day I'm deejain' professionally.

I'm also producin' and puttin' out records sporadically since the mid 90ies ...
    Peace Cut,
    In 91', what scratch contest did you win? Was it something local or DMC/NMS type of steez?
    -emm
    Hey,
    Naaah, it was somethin' local ... still it was cool ;-)

DWG Warrior
    dema:>there are some interesting folk on this board now... I remember checking Aroe's graff in Brighton many moons ago, when I used to write. At a place called the moon, and tarnerland. My mate still writes Mak One, he has been writing for time.... great tatooist also. I actually think I was obsessed with brighton graff by Nema and Morn also... loved the styles from there.

Aroe were you in first down?

D.
    hehehe small world i h've painted with one of the the guys you mention...recently;-)

DWG Warrior
    ah well...started with graff really around 86..and that came together with hiphop for some reason...and cant get enough since!

hiphop mainly stuff from early ninties nerdity....and ditc, premo, pete rock fan for sure!!!!

love diggin....gettin dusty fingers...hate ebay, but do it too...;-( grrrrrrrrr

DWG Warrior
    diggin:>ah well...started with graff really around 86..and that came together with hiphop for some reason...and cant get enough since!

hiphop mainly stuff from early ninties nerdity....and ditc, premo, pete rock fan for sure!!!!

love diggin....gettin dusty fingers...hate ebay, but do it too...;-( grrrrrrrrr
    Welcome aboard THE BOARD...:thumbup:

DWG Warrior
    ok, i'm from denmark, where i'm studying journalism. the main reason that i registered here is to build people's trust, so i can do a set-sale later with expensive records that i don't actually own. the name 'novecento' (1900) is from my favorite movie, because i could'nt think of something that was cooler. i like most types of hiphop, and other types of music as well. the record i listened to the most this summer is The chosen ones lp, which is amazing, basically. i hope i can write stuff from time to time that people will find interesting.

DWG Warrior
    novecento:>the main reason that i registered here is to build people's trust, so i can do a set-sale later with expensive records that i don't actually own.
    Haha, welcome!

DWG Warrior
    Well I guess I can do one of these things too.

My username is DeVille, my DJ name is Jesse DeVille, my real name is Jesse but my old DJ name was Bombjack. Got that?

I enjoy the sunday papers, strolls through the park, fine dining, and doing crossword puzzles. I enjoy the company of young ladies but only if they're called 'Nicole' and have soft skin. I also enjoy clipping pictures of grand cakes such as Angel Cake, although I would never eat one, they taste foul.
    I participate in competitive thumb wars. I also like Clark's shoes. I've been known to buy some of these 'record' things, but purely from a one-upmanship point of view. I don't particulary care for the music. I only buy 'records' that cost $100 or more as they're the only ones that are worth it.