Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Welcome PSK. Nice to have more Scandinavians on board!

DWG Warrior
    kr0ssi:>Welcome PSK. Nice to have more Scandinavians on board!
    Any Speedway fans amongst you????...:wink::tongue:

DWG Warrior
    stax-o-wax:>
    Yeah, I like speedway, went alot with my dad as a kid actually. Not much these days tho, favorite team is Rospiggarna

DWG Warrior
    stax-o-wax:>
    Thnx!
    Yeah, I like speedway, went alot with my dad as a kid actually. Not much these days tho, favorite team is Rospiggarna

The name's TOBE$, MAD MONEY TOBE$.

I live on a yacht somewhere in the South American seas, and spend most of my days on a hammock eating Grey Poupon sandwiches, tending to my all female crew, listening to terrible quality "In Control" cassette recordings from 1988.

I first got into rap in around 1986 when I used to attend a roller skating night at Willesden Sports Center in North London, and heard Doug E. Fresh's "Play This Only At Night". It not only changed my life, but improved my skating skills at the same time.

Random facts:

I used to swap mixtapes with DJ MK before we hit puberty.

I have a stupid ill mixtape collection and am obsessed with early Ron G and Kid Capri tapes.

I used to run the internet's first mixtape-trading site "Tape Freakz" and during it's three year run, I amassed some of the rarest mixes from people all over the globe.

LL's 'Mama Said Knock You Out" and Kane's "It's A Big Daddy Thing" are my favorite two albums of all time. Nas on "Live At The BBQ" is my favourite verse.

I own a talking Toucan called Soloman who can travel through time and space.

Some of you may know me from Spine Magazine, others may recall I also invented "The Cigarette Dance" first seen at Cheap$kates club in London at the turn of the century.

I used to work at U-Dox with Chr!s and C-Law many moons ago and was forced to breakdance every lunchtime for the rest of the office's enjoyment.

I invented the modern day kettle, electric keyboard and picnic hamper.

Apart from rap, I love latin women, graphic design, web design, fonts, breaks, gadgets, Wii Pro Evolution Soccer, Mango Chutney, obscure horror and comedy movies from the 80s, Mexican food, hot weather, fine wine and laughing out loud in cinemas when nobody else does (try it out).

Looking forward to contributing to what looks like a great forum.

$$$$$$$

About bloody time you got on here!
    I'll post up the Cheap$kates video clips I have shortly.

I require visual verification of your toucan please.

DWG Warrior
    Welcome MAD MONEY TOBE$...

That has to be one of the BEST introductions ever..! Had me laughing here bro, hope to hear more from you.
    Any stories about our very own Chr!s..? :bigsmile:

[img]http://www.spinemagazine.com/pix/soloman.jpg" "Here he is"]

Laughing? It's all true! Happy to be here man. I could tell you some stories about Chr!s, but I'll leave those for my new book and personal memoirs being published later this year, stay tuned.

Pickles wants to meet Soloman. Let's arrange this!