Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 498 of 502 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5011

Thread: new hip hop

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    Can we just clear up what "hardcore rap" is?
    RUN DMC: "I keep it hardcore because it's dope man"

The most popular hardcore bands and rappers are Onyx, Wu Tang, M.O.P, Black Moon, Naughty By Nature, Kool G Rap (but maybe more gangsta, definitely hardcore though) , DMX, Redman, DAS EFX, etc. etc. etc.
    Hardcore rap is a lot more direct and non-commercial
    But a lot of people confuse hardcore in the lyrics, and hardcore as sick flow, dope energy and deep rhymes
    Last edited by realhiphop4life; 15-06-19 at 08:52 PM.

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by realhiphop4life View Post
    vinyls
    it's vinyl

DWG Warrior
    whack
    it's wack

DWG Warrior
    english is not my native language
    but in my experience english speaking people make even more mistakes than non-native ones. Sometimes it is really awkward
    So thanks for correcting my mistakes man, but I don't need it
    Last edited by realhiphop4life; 16-06-19 at 12:56 PM.

DWG Warrior
    I don't need it
    Ha ha sorry i miss the undergroundhiphop forum as well, having only recently started using it. Thanks for posting the Caligula stuff, it's very derivative of Onyx production but i do like it. Hardcore, Britcore & Horrorcore are my favourite styles of hip hop. You familiar with any UK stuff?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    Ha ha sorry i miss the undergroundhiphop forum as well, having only recently started using it. Thanks for posting the Caligula stuff, it's very derivative of Onyx production but i do like it. Hardcore, Britcore & Horrorcore are my favourite styles of hip hop. You familiar with any UK stuff?
    you are welcome! I guess I really like it because it has that Bacdafucup vibe and energy haha I really miss the 90s hip hop.
    Nowadays we have a few bands and producers that say they bring back the 90's hardcore hip hop sound, but it is NEVER the same
    Compare Snowgoons albums with Caligula Rated Hardcore for example, there is a lot more energy and the beats are a lot more grimey and hardcore in Rated Hardcore
    Yeah, I am familiar with the UK hip hop a little... but to be honest, without being racist, I love london and traveled there very often (it is very close to Paris) but I do prefer the american hip hop, I cant fuck with the english accent.. the same with movies even though I like a lot of english movies hahaha
    I think they have a style called grime or something... but I know for sure people from the uk love the hardcore hip hop

DWG Warrior
    UK hip hop
    They changed their name to Kaleef & became universally hated but when they were Kaliphz they made this tune which must be the uk hip hop tune closest to the onyx sound & i still love:

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    They changed their name to Kaleef & became universally hated but when they were Kaliphz they made this tune which must be the uk hip hop tune closest to the onyx sound & i still love:

Dope! it actually sound more old school than Bacdafucup or Caligula Rated Hardcore, but it is dope
    It is like a mix of Beastie Boys and Onyx

The beat is really dope too

DWG Warrior
    bring back the real hip hop