Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    keith the peace:>Saw a green label boot copy of this in Reckless the other day with the mc's listed as Pudgee and "Lord Tareeg".

Wasn't keen.
    good quality boot that, apparently pudgee pressed that up.

At the risk of sounding gullible, are you serious? Even with the horrendous spelling and no record of a third mc on there??? To my untrained eye it looked like one horrendous boot!

keith the peace:>At the risk of sounding gullible, are you serious? Even with the horrendous spelling and no record of a third mc on there??? To my untrained eye it looked like one horrendous boot!
    it was spelt 'Tarig' i recall.... which is obviously a mis-type... and yeah, quality is good, theres another pudge 12" on the same label.

its still a bootleg, but i believe it was sanctioned by the artists crew...

CEEERIOUS!

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>theres another pudge 12" on the same label.

That would be "Everybody Wants To Be Hard/Inner City Blues" and I too can attest to the quality of these 12's :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    I got the green label one (back in 98 if i remember right) but I think it's been repressed with the same label since then, not sure if theres a boot of the boot too (mines listed as Lord Tarig aswell :bigsmile quality's good (1 track a side)

raredave:>
    keith the peace:>At the risk of sounding gullible, are you serious? Even with the horrendous spelling and no record of a third mc on there??? To my untrained eye it looked like one horrendous boot!
    it was spelt 'Tarig' i recall.... which is obviously a mis-type... and yeah, quality is good, theres another pudge 12" on the same label.

its still a bootleg, but i believe it was sanctioned by the artists crew...

CEEERIOUS!

Cheers bruv! Might just go back and check that ish out again.

BLAM! BLADOW!!

Sureshot's extremely creative write-up of The Underground's 'A Small Sample' LP get resubmitted to the reviews database today.

Definitely one to check! :bigsmile:

For our 30th review since the site relaunch, here's a revised look at the Def Rhythm Productions 'Back To The Lab' album, as once featured on our DWG blog!
    Check the paragraph from Omni, who let us know what happened with Payroll and some of the artists.

Easily one of my favourites in my collection.

DWG Warrior
    Nice to see what the cover looks like for this compilation (not that I'm ever likely to see one in the flesh).

DWG Warrior
    @ Chr!s....great choice with number 5 on your play list...that joint is certified DOPE!
    -- The Iller Regime --