Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Another great record gets the DWG grilling... L. R.O.C.K's dope 'Let Me Hear Ya Say Yeah' 12".

Enjoy! :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Man that L.R.O.C.K 12 is sooo nice! Thanks for that! That must be hard to pick up

Nice....and 3 tracks of equal quality! I love how the Amen Brother drum break comes out of nowhere on the second track.

Maintaining a steady flow, here's another new review...

:bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Yeah, Greyson & Jasun - nice, I remember hearing the "Get Bizzy" 12" on the Westwood / Marley Marl "Rap Exchange" shows around about 90/91 ....managed to get a copy of a 12" eventually in a bargain bin somewhere in the west end.....

Ha! Funny you should do a review referring to the promo only vinyl pressings as I've just had a little rant about this in the CD thread.

I bought these two 12's at the time but never got the LP....due to it being another CD "only" release. Atlantic lost a sale from me at the time, that's for sure. Bastards :devil:

DWG Warrior
    yep! nice got the get bizzy twelve as well and I'm listening a lot to this piece. (this morning was the last time :wink

DWG Founding Member
    Chr!s:>Maintaining a steady flow, here's another new review...

:bigsmile:
    Sweet Lord, man... You're a machine!!!

DWG Warrior
    Brocolli:>Man that L.R.O.C.K 12 is sooo nice! Thanks for that! That must be hard to pick up
    Nice one for sure! Dope review too!
    I don't really know if it's hard to pick up, I bought it for 10 dollars two years ago, but it was the only copy I ever saw beside the one that was on the bay recently...

DWG Warrior
    Damn you Red... where'd you buy that one? Don't tell me found it at the Overtoom place or that little antique shop.