Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Smoov:>Damn you Red... where'd you buy that one? Don't tell me found it at the Overtoom place or that little antique shop.
    I bought it on eBay this time, but it wouldn't be strange if they were stashed with hundreds at the Overtoom place...those were some pretty fine days!!

DWG Warrior
    No doubt bro... we should've bought the man's entire hip-hop stack for a nice price. I'm sure we would've made a nice profit...

DWG Warrior
    Guess I'm a little late to the game on commenting on the TDS Mob review, but I thought it might interest some of y'all to know that Kool Gee is still on the scene in Boston. He now goes by the name Cool Gzus--a name some of you may recognize from Made Men or Wise Guys releases--yes, he worked with Benzino. He's done a bunch of guest verses for various local MCs too. Not quite on the TDS vibe, but if you need to hear more from him there's plenty out there to track down.

Thanks for the info on that... As it goes (unless my memory is really screwed up), I think I got my first copy of the TDS 12" from you! :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Chr!s:>Thanks for the info on that... As it goes (unless my memory is really screwed up), I think I got my first copy of the TDS 12" from you! :bigsmile:
    Was it your first copy? You did get one form me. That much is true. One of the "dope" cuts in the Mister Dope America break is form that record too.

As a side note, you mentioned the Source in the review. Which reminded me that given the magazine's connecitons to the Boston area in its early days, it was always interesting to to see which local artists got mentioned and which ones didn't.

Another weekend, [url=http://www.diggerswithgratitude.com/aReview.php?r=18" target="target">another review[/url]...
    This record's a 'lost' gem, in my opinion. :bigsmile:

Powerule's 'Volume 1' album gets a thorough grilling today.

In case anyone is still checking the main website, there's a new review today... a random rap gem! :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Never heard this before, cheers chris :wink:

DWG Warrior
    hey chris,

what about new og checks on the authentification station???

e.g. the norfside remix