Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Sureshot La Rock:>

I think I speak for the rest of the crew in saying we've never been more excited.
    that says alot considering the enormity of DWG003, can't wait
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    just the kinda stuff i was looking forward to hearing on my return from a short trip.

top stuff DWG honchos.

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

good to have you back Del

we wanted to make sure that people have some loot set aside for this record, if you liked the previous releases this will be a no brainer... def gonna be a few people saying "why the fuck did this never drop back in the day!"

pz

RD

DWG Founding Member
    redtown07:>I just hope that the release email will arrive me this time Sureshot :wink:
    Hahaha... You should be good to go... Just in case, drop me a line at infinite2000 @ hotmail dot com and I'll triple check that you're notified.

DWG Warrior
    Thank fuck, late 80s - I'll be very surprised if I feel I need to drop my hard earned on it!

Am I the only person on this board who only feels post 1992 hip hop? Excepting the poppier stuff like Run DMC, Beastie Boys etc.

DWG Warrior
    How many pressed?
    What is the price?
    I'll take three.

Paul_Caruso:>Am I the only person on this board who only feels post 1992 hip hop? Excepting the poppier stuff like Run DMC, Beastie Boys etc.
    probably!

1080p:>How many pressed?
    What is the price?
    I'll take three.
    only 3?

DWG Warrior
    Paul_Caruso:>Thank fuck, late 80s - I'll be very surprised if I feel I need to drop my hard earned on it!

Am I the only person on this board who only feels post 1992 hip hop? Excepting the poppier stuff like Run DMC, Beastie Boys etc.

im confussed

im skim :bigsmile:
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    skim:>
    Paul_Caruso:>Thank fuck, late 80s - I'll be very surprised if I feel I need to drop my hard earned on it!

im confussed

im skim :bigsmile:
    you re not the only one lad...;-)

DWG Warrior
    good, more copies for the rest of us :sleepout:
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...