Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    ^ I'm a bit lost here. What are you talking about?

The new forum is nice and easy to use. It was a good move to change the forum.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    I have no theories about who, but it is a real shame. But as said before we've just got to get on with things now. Sounds promising about the new additions, although I hope it's not done on posts as three times now I've reached the 1,000 mark but been bumped down due to changeing sites and crashes, but I've worried about it before and would only worry now if privaliges are done on ratings.

I've penciled in a week towards the end of July to work on the forum properly.

There are a number of things I want to do (most of these won't be visible, but will improve the back end stuff), so I'll look at everything then. Firstly, I'll add some 'levels' – the software looks like it will assign the different titles based on number of posts and I'm not overly sure how I can change that without just editing peoples' individual accounts manually – but I'll also trial a premium section that is accessed by either a donation or subscription system.

The amount of traffic we're getting now means that I'm going to look at upgrading our hosting again too...

DWG Warrior
    I didn't go back and read through all 10 pages here, but I was wondering if an option can be added for a person who starts a thread to be able to delete it. I see where you can "edit" inside the thread, but a delete option would help.

DWG Warrior
    is there any chance you can add a button in 'go advanced' reply section like you have for soundcloud links ?

example here

http://dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=205405

would be cool & looks good too

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    is there any chance you can add a button in 'go advanced' reply section like you have for soundcloud links ?
    Good call. Leave it with me!

I'll look at this over the next week.

DWG Warrior
    cool man

DWG Warrior
    An e-mail informing me that a thread that I have responded to had also been replied to would be cool....

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Craig View Post
    An e-mail informing me that a thread that I have responded to had also been replied to would be cool....
    You should be able to subscribe to the thread somewhere.
    Maybe 'Thread Tools' if that option is up there somewhere on the screen? Not sure if it sends a mail as notification or not though.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Craig View Post
    We do already have that, you just need to click the radio button in your profile settings to activate it.