Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Re. A premium section: that's coming soon. Just need to get a few other things sorted first.

Re. Gestapo status: that disappeared when someone who was happy to sit and type on here couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Re. Request thread: not sure what you mean, Ian? We try to keep to a non-sharing angle on here, if you mean uploading MP3s: there are loads of good blogs and other forums for that kinda thing. YouTube links are totally fine to be posted though (and you can download the MP3s from those, using various sites/software).

Thanks for the suggestions guys n' gals.

We've got big plans for the forum still, so I do try and keep an eye on this section.
    REQ thread not requests thread lol. its ok i found it now...
    Last edited by ian; 18-06-11 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    REQ thread not requests thread lol. its ok i found it know...
    Oops... sorry!

I did - sorry dude: I'm a bit behind on my PMs and emails at the moment. And text messages, come to think of it. Been helping Mr. Spice out with some design work this week and tying up some bits on the Phill Most release and it took priority over everything else. I could really use some 27 hour days!

I'll bring in some new 'levels' of forum member status for everyone shortly. The next few weeks are a bit crazy for me, but I'm going to look into sorting a few things out on both the main site and the forum afterwards. Sorry if I've appeared to be ignorant or slack at all.

DWG Warrior
    never ignorant or slack dude,

yous are busy guys

we appreciate all the hard work for sure, especially when theres something like the Phill Most due to arrive real soon, oooooooft

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

DWG Warrior
    Re. A premium section: that's coming soon. Just need to get a few other things sorted first.

Re. Gestapo status: that disappeared when someone who was happy to sit and type on here couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Re. Request thread: not sure what you mean, Ian? We try to keep to a non-sharing angle on here, if you mean uploading MP3s: there are loads of good blogs and other forums for that kinda thing. YouTube links are totally fine to be posted though (and you can download the MP3s from those, using various sites/software).

We've got big plans for the forum still, so I do try and keep an eye on this section.

Excellent. Looking forward to the new additions. That's a shame that one person knackered it for the Gestapos. I got a lotta respect for these dudes.

DWG Warrior

Excellent. Looking forward to the new additions. That's a shame that one person knackered it for the Gestapos. I got a lotta respect for these dudes.

DWG Warrior
    was it ever found out who messed it up for everyone, i cant remember

nice 1

Del

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by del soulcondor View Post
    was it ever found out who messed it up for everyone, i cant remember

nice 1

Del
    I have a few theories as to who the snake was....and am still massively pissed off about it to be honest....

Having said that gotta move on really, there are other places to keep in touch with the people you trust....
    Last edited by Tha_Disc_Eater; 19-06-11 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Disc_Eater View Post
    I have a few theories as to who the snake was....and am still massively pissed off about it to be honest....

Having said that gotta move on really, there are other places to keep in touch with the people you trust....
    Agree with both comments..

DWG Warrior
    cool cool

nice 1

Del