Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    have any of you experienced a phase when you can't stop listening to COOKIE CREW songs.

it's been about six days now, and rising.

DWG Warrior
    MreD = Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

:bigsmile:
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    NO

MreD = Cookie! Cookie!

DWG Contributor
    No, but I did swap emails with Cookie Pryce about Capone N Noreaga the other day.

DWG Warrior
    any fans of their LPs?

DWG Warrior
    MreD:>NO

MreD = Cookie! Cookie!

he!he!

nah i do like tham

i love come up and get some!

i love born this way etc

i think there lp is good
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    I like some of their stuff & even had their LP out the other day. Not forgetting K-CUT of MAIN SOURCE doing a remix on one of their 12`s too..!

Saw them live a couple of times too, i was VERY impressed each time, those girls could defo rhyme live & sound dope..!

Thumbs up from me for the Cookies :thumbup:

DWG Warrior
    I've had BORN THIS WAY in the racks for a good 4 years. Last week i was talking to an American Gent who said this was his fave UK LP. So I told him I'd take a proper listen to it. Great beats and sample selection from a group of dope producers DADDY O & DBC and DAVY DMX and even DEREK B (on BAD GIRLS)

On the 2nd LP I can't get enough of LOVE WILL BRING US BACK TOGETHER. based on Roy Ayers boogie monster.

I'm even gonna get around to picking up FEMALES on 12" now. I GOT TO KEEP ON has been getting a lot of loud play too. Is that the greates ever UK ELECTRO-FUNK tune (would you call it that - being that it uses KRAFTWERK) - love that 25 MILES by EDWIN STARR break! What a driver. FROM THE SOUTH / DAZZLE'S THEME / BORN THIS WAY are choices from the 1st LP...

Word

rorororororok DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWG Warrior
    MreD:>I've had BORN THIS WAY in the racks for a good 4 years. Last week i was talking to an American Gent who said this was his fave UK LP. So I told him I'd take a proper listen to it. Great beats and sample selection from a group of dope producers DADDY O & DBC and DAVY DMX and even DEREK B (on BAD GIRLS)

On the 2nd LP I can't get enough of LOVE WILL BRING US BACK TOGETHER. based on Roy Ayers boogie monster.

I'm even gonna get around to picking up FEMALES on 12" now. I GOT TO KEEP ON has been getting a lot of loud play too. Is that the greates ever UK ELECTRO-FUNK tune (would you call it that - being that it uses KRAFTWERK) - love that 25 MILES by EDWIN STARR break! What a driver. FROM THE SOUTH / DAZZLE'S THEME / BORN THIS WAY are choices from the 1st LP...

Word

rorororororok DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i use to ador that record when i was young

i did like my hop house style records back then

(he!he! watch the hardcore heads look at me all )
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    haha, you know I;ve not even heard that BEATMASTERS tune since the 80s... didn't MC MERLIN do a track with them as well>? and PP ARNOLD>!

trivia: BEATMASTERS wre from COVENTRY. so my pal from up there will always tell me. every day.