Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

DWG005: Godfather Don - 'Billy Bathgate' 12

DWG005 - GODFATHER DON - 'BILLY BATHGATE' 12"

What a difference a couple of years makes... Almost 2 years ago to the day, DWG embarked on its second limited vinyl release, Godfather Don’s ‘Slave of New York’ EP. It’s fair to say we couldn’t, in our wildest dreams, have imagined the impact that release would have on Don’s discography. From the ensuing CD to the Cenobites/McGruff/Don releases on One Leg Up, Don has undoubtedly been one of the biggest beneficiaries of this niche market of limited releases.

Little did anyone know that back then we were actually holding back three of our favourite Don cuts, mainly because they were from an earlier era than the ‘Slave of New York’ tracks. Since then we’ve come close to releasing these tracks on numerous occasions, most recently last summer to bridge the gap between the Unique and Juice Crew releases. However we held back, preferring to debut ‘Billy Bathgate’ on the ‘Lungbutters’ mix instead.

So after what seems like an age of sitting on these tracks, it gives us great pleasure to finally announce DWG005 - Godfather Don's 'Billy Bathgate' 12".

Featuring three unreleased Don cuts from the 'Hazardous' era; ‘Billy Bathgate’, ‘Fromdamental’ and a remix of the LP cut ‘On and On’, all we can say is if you liked ‘Billy Bathgate’ from our 'Lungbutters' CD, you’re going to love this 12”!

Enough of the talking though, take a listen for yourself... [url=https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNJdFdURndRR2V4dnc9PQ ">>>> DWG005 SNIPPETS HERE <<<[/url]

PRICING AND ORDERING INFORMATION

Godfather Don's "Billy Bathgate" 12" is a limited-edition hand-numbered vinyl pressing of 300 copies (200 of these will be sold direct through DWG: the remaining 100 copies are allocated to be distributed in the USA and Japan).

You can secure your copy now by sending Paypal payment to the following e-mail address:

don12@diggerswithgratitude.com

Price = £22.00 GBP for 1 copy; £44.00 GBP for 2 copies; £66.00 GBP for 3 copies... etc.

As is usual for all DWG releases, prices include free worldwide shipping (first class UK, airmail overseas). For insurance, please add £5.00: we are not responsible for lost packages, but have yet to have a package go missing.

.: We anticipate shipping during the week of April 13th, 2009 :.

If you have any questions please e-mail: [url=mailto://don12@diggerswithgratitude.com">don12@diggerswithgratitude.com[/url]

(PLEASE NOTE: The first 20 orders will receive a super limited green vinyl copy - strictly one per customer!) GREEN COPIES SOLD OUT

DWG Warrior
    :crazy:
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Green copies sold out in under 20 minutes, bloody hell I've only just downloaded the clips!

DWG Warrior
    Mark H:>Possibility of a 'Billy Bathgate' / 'Fromdamental' 12" = :bigsmile:
    Now I am :crazy:

DWG Warrior
    dope!

orders are rolling in, thanks to all so far!

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>orders are rolling in, thanks to all so far!
    Where are all the 'payment sent!' posts? I particularly enjoy those. :wink:

DWG Warrior
    Mark H:>
    raredave:>orders are rolling in, thanks to all so far!
    Where are all the 'payment sent!' posts? I particularly enjoy those. :wink:

get your paypal payments below:wink:

don12@diggerswithgratitude.com
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    sick!
    never enough of g don, one of my favourite artists who produce and rhyme.