Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    also...our price of £22 GBP should be cheaper than other spots as this includes shipping.

pz

RD

raredave:>also...our price of £22 GBP should be cheaper than other spots as this includes shipping.

pz

RD
    Good point!

DWG Warrior
    Another great release!

I know that some people might think “oh, not another Godfather Don release” but what I think is the most significant thing about all of the (limited) releases over the last few years is the realisation that over the 1990-1996 period the quantity and quality of the material that got released, by the labels Godfather Don was signed to at the time, was only scratching the surface of what this man had done or was capable of.

The fact is that he was as prolific as say, Kool Keith, over the same period, but without the reward or recognition…

He’s changed his musical direction now to Jazz, and I hope this route provides him the satisfaction he never got from hip hop, but at the same time I hope from all of the records that have been released independently, over the last few years, he’s at least got to appreciate that he was on the right track, and that his messages were appealing to a great deal of people.

DWG Contributor
    Awesome release, and really appreciate the price this time around!

DWG Warrior
    no worries, payment sent. I wish i knew earlier, i wanted a green one.

Tha_Disc_Eater:>Another great release!

I know that some people might think “oh, not another Godfather Don release” but what I think is the most significant thing about all of the (limited) releases over the last few years is the realisation that over the 1990-1996 period the quantity and quality of the material that got released, by the labels Godfather Don was signed to at the time, was only scratching the surface of what this man had done or was capable of.

The fact is that he was as prolific as say, Kool Keith, over the same period, but without the reward or recognition…

He’s changed his musical direction now to Jazz, and I hope this route provides him the satisfaction he never got from hip hop, but at the same time I hope from all of the records that have been released independently, over the last few years, he’s at least got to appreciate that he was on the right track, and that his messages were appealing to a great deal of people.

I couldn't say it any better than what you wrote down. He was such a great influence to hip hop.

DWG Warrior
    Decided not to listen to the snippets first.

couldn't wait any longer, had to listen. Awsome!

DWG Warrior
    thanks for making me spend more money chaps, a man of my taste finds it hard to resist any track that utilises 'apache'..

DWG Warrior
    paid for! great price too:tongue:

DWG Warrior
    Payment sent.

DWG Warrior
    drapostolos:>Decided not to listen to the snippets first.

couldn't wait any longer, had to listen. Awsome!
    Did exactly the same. Was a little sceptical about another Don release, but this surpasses all that came before. Fromdamental sounds amazing!

Good work!