Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MC Kevin C

Has anybody ever heard about this dude? No one I have asked in NYC seems to know about him. He was from the Bronx I guess and was active around 83 or so.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dress

I've never heard of this guy before. There's many groups/MC's anyone knows anything about.

Well, I have asked some people that I thought would know like Grand Caz, Mighty Mike C, Fabel, Conzo but to no avail. Yes, I know a lot of MCs remain unknown to this day.

Dress

Dress, I did the same to get some infos about the Cobra MCees... They didn't even know this group!

Benny

I have had luck with contacting BMI and Ascap or if they have unsual names the whitepages can be a great help too.

But Im pretty sure that Kevin C never released a record and therefore I dont have a name to look for.

Peace,

Dress

DWG Warrior
    haha Why teh fuck are you asking then? Is he on a old school tape you have ?

If so please to post and why not track down the emcees that are before and after him?
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Why the fuck dont you chill the fuck out?

Its not an old school tape but an old school documentary you probably never heard about... Maybe one day you will.

Peace,

Dress

DWG Contributor
    There's a Ken C from 1983. had a 12" on Telestar produced by Dave Ogrin

Kevin the Gerbil was featured on "Rat Rapping" - that would have been around '83.

hahhahaa i almost pissed myself at that ^