Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535
Results 5,341 to 5,345 of 5345
    DWG Warrior
    Aux 88 - Electrotechno (1996)

You could say that Aux 88 were the Detroit Electro version of Jurassic 5, but I'm okay with that since Juan Atkins only recorded a relatively small amount of music under his Cybotron and Model 500 monikers.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ 'Is It Man Or Machine' (CD version) is still a favourite album of mine. I can still remember copping it from Sister Ray mail order. 'Xeo-Genetic' was also good but haven't copped anything from them since that album. If anyone is into the Detroit Electro vibe I can highly recommend the new Kern Vol.4 CD mixed by DJ Stingray that has just dropped. Tracks by Dopplereffekt, Professor X, the dons Drexciya, NRSB-11 etc and IMO the best mix of its kind for a very long time. The UK's Central Processing Unit are also releasing some amazing Electro records right now.

DWG Warrior
    Continuing on the Electro tip, Hashim - 'Primrose Path' blew me away as a 12 year old hearing it for the first time on Electro 11 'Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)' to me is one of the greatest records of all time but 'Primrose Path' is also a Electro masterpiece.

DWG Warrior
    Love how Dave Clarke used Primrose Path as the closing track on his Electro mix in the 90s.

Love Aux 88's remix of Electronic Warfare by Underground Resistance too:

Saw Aux 88 live on a boiling hot night in 1996 and they performed the entire set in their trademark bubblegooes. Now that's commitment!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    If anyone is into the Detroit Electro vibe I can highly recommend the new Kern Vol.4 CD mixed by DJ Stingray that has just dropped. Tracks by Dopplereffekt, Professor X, the dons Drexciya, NRSB-11 etc and IMO the best mix of its kind for a very long time.
    This sounds interesting. Will peep.