Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 973 of 980 FirstFirst ... 473873923963971972973974975 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 9798
    DWG Warrior
    To be honest Stilts I find it flattering that he pops up every time I make a comment with his homophobic schtick, it’s like I’ve my own personal stalker, fare enough his repartee is a little limited which probably speaks to his mental age hence my picture book responses, something simple he can understand.
    Last edited by Imperial_Mao; 22-01-20 at 08:32 AM.

Kid, do you realize that they're all asking you to stop, too? Or do you honestly think they're all united with you against me? I haven't seen not one person support you. And that's because you're queer.

Hey guys, can you imagine if me and Mao combined forces and worked together? Why, we'd be unstoppable!

DWG Warrior
    Mao should stop baiting you BUT you should die painfully in a fire for calling people 'queer' as an insult.

Are you 14 years old?

I called for the ban because homophobia is specifically not allowed in the forum rules.

You have posted 87 times in here, has any of that been adding to the discussion? Or is 80% of it you acting like a cunt.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy White View Post
    Kid, do you realize that they're all asking you to stop, too? Or do you honestly think they're all united with you against me? I haven't seen not one person support you. And that's because you're queer.
    Oh, I understand perfectly, I don’t think I’m amusing anyone other than myself and that’s fine, in the words of the song...”I’ve got all the time in the world”

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Mao should stop baiting you
    I’m not baiting him Bob (which I understand as provoking for a response) all of my posts are in direct reaction to each of his personal comments aimed at me.
    Don’t get it wrong I’m not bothered if some spotty onanist fantasises I’m a homosexual (I’m not) to make himself feel better about his own repressed desires, however just like the real world I’m not going to let insults go without response either.

Anyone buy any records recently? ;-)

Right, let's talk about hip-hop records.

But just as long as those records don't contain any homophobia. Any hip-hop album that contains homophobia should be banned. Because Bob is a woke pussy.

DWG Warrior

Wink

@ Shaker

Yeah!

Found a seller in NYC (online) who had a bunch of sealed / NM / VG+ Sugarhill / Enjoy / Profile + Disco era extended 12 (Peter Brown etc) records on sale for $2-6 dollars each grabbed about 40.

Ive rinsed the guys stock so I wont mention the store!

DWG Warrior
    Nice score TDE.

I’ve copped one new release so far this week :-

38CFF76F-8570-4F47-B7C0-599B008101C6.jpg