Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1007 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 7507907957997100510061007
Results 10,061 to 10,069 of 10069
    DWG Warrior
    Never seen the Bitch is Back either. Is it one of those horrendous Livin Large pressings that you can hardly hear? Gain knob to 11.

Good Large Pro tracks on there but you need the 12" of Big Mama for the Freestyle Mix (or the raer test press for the Extra P mix.)

Anotha Level were like a shitty Pharcyde but slightly more gangster if I remember rightly. My mate had that LP, can't remember any of the tracks.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

The Shant pressing is a little better than I expected it to be, its obviously not great but I think it sounds better than the YZ I have on that label. And as an album its far better that I remember it being in 95.
    My copy of Anotha Level is a bit rough, it looks ok visually but clicks and pops real bad, but it was only a coupe of quid and yeah they are like a discount Pharcyde, so I can live with this copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Never seen the Bitch is Back either. Is it one of those horrendous Livin Large pressings that you can hardly hear? Gain knob to 11.

Good Large Pro tracks on there but you need the 12" of Big Mama for the Freestyle Mix (or the raer test press for the Extra P mix.)

Anotha Level were like a shitty Pharcyde but slightly more gangster if I remember rightly. My mate had that LP, can't remember any of the tracks.

the RAER test press is actually a Granddaddy IU remix.

some good tracks on the Shante album, remember hearing Deadly Rhymes on the radio, love that track.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    the RAER test press is actually a Granddaddy IU remix.

some good tracks on the Shante album, remember hearing Deadly Rhymes on the radio, love that track.
    a-ha it does sound like Large Pro so I wonder if it was credited wrong because he is involved on the LP?

Was there not a review on here years ago that said it was the Live Guy?

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Latest purchases.

thumbnail_Image.jpg

They repressed Eastern Flowers so grab it now before it become a future grail. Lovely Timmion press with Tip On sleeve.

DWG Warrior
    Same label. Both dope..
    FFE2BD94-04BB-4F5E-BE94-F8C29E7DDF88.jpg
    This one sounds great...
    A27A3054-E187-47B9-86CA-19CCCE507752.jpg
    This one sounds shit...?
    Last edited by evrokski; 27-10-20 at 07:00 PM.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    A new shop opened nearby with 3 dealers selling. Got some good stuff this weekend including a nice afrobeat raer for cheap that's worth a few quid. The title track on the Supremes cheapo is a thing on beauty.

weekend finds.jpg

Also found a flea market within cycling distance so been finding loads of oddball records especially Disco. Couple of mailbox arrivals and bins from my local giving up the goods too.

various charity midweek finds.jpg

moar finds.jpg

findez.jpg

New Rare Groove / Modern Soul mix in the works and then onto a Boogie one next.

DWG Warrior
    The Supremes - High Energy

The Controllers - If Tomorrow Never Comes - Nice ballad spot the TREE sample.