Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1017 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 17517917967100710151016101710181019 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10194
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Should get myself one of those Ledgends, not likely to find an OG anytime soon.
    Is it still available somewhere? I missed the bandcamp drop and googleing didn't yield any results.

DWG Warrior
    A scalper on Discogs? I would just wait it will probably get reissued by the label if it sold out.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Itís mad that this label is from the UK licensing through Egon because madlib sampled a soul ballad.

I can almost guarantee that the majority of the Ledgends, Young Mods etc 45ís have at one time been in the UK because they were bought by the Northern Soul dealers in bulk and shipped there. If they didnít have a Ďfast dancerí on one side they would have gone as fillers in a Ďsoul packí for a few quid because they thought it was shit. Bet there are still copies floating about in the crusty Brexity attics of North England to this day.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by noioso View Post
    Is it still available somewhere? I missed the bandcamp drop and googleing didn't yield any results.
    it's also on the compilation that the same label recently put out, with some other niceness

https://symphonicalrecords.bandcamp....our-love-vol-2

DWG Warrior
    Found a nice original Sahib Shihab for 1 Euro in a charity near Mum's house. Good beefy modal jazz, all original compositions, great playing, Shihab himself on flute, baryton and alto. Best find since my library haul a few years ago.
    IMG_20210709_155154.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Found a nice original Sahib Shihab for 1 Euro in a charity near Mum's house. Good beefy modal jazz, all original compositions, great playing, Shihab himself on flute, baryton and alto. Best find since my library haul a few years ago.
    IMG_20210709_155154.jpg
    boom nice find!

Masters Of Ceremony / Crime
    The Showboys / Ten Laws Of Rap

Couple of joints from 12's from 85, neither of which I heard at the time. I heard Mike Allen mention the Ten Laws Of Rap but never heard him play it, and I never even knew of the Masters Of Ceremony 12" until a few years ago, I thought their first 12 was either Sexy or Cracked Out.

DWG Warrior
    Over the past 4 months iíve been able to purchase doubles of official instrumental albums from Olí Dirty Bastard, GZA and Raekwon. All from the same source, he also happened to have what i believe are instrumentals of Enter the Wu-Tang which i dont think anyone has seen before. Iím not sure but i think these are the real deal and if so, the find of a lifetime!
    Also big shout out to Beatlover for help with the overseas shipping, much appreciated! You donít want to know how these arrived at his place, somehow it all worked out 😅
    5A2D3FCF-ADC3-4E34-860F-0BC5A00DBD1C.jpg
    Last edited by Stylus; 15-09-21 at 05:21 PM.

DWG Warrior
    That’s on some next level steeze.

incredible! Very jealous!!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    That’s on some next level steeze.

incredible! Very jealous!!
    same nice finds Stylus!