Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 291 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 10092
  1. #2901
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    452
    Zee Rocks The Copy–The Getdown Is Funky
    Positive K– Mr. Jiggliano / It's All Gravy
    Positive K– I Got A Man
    Positive K– Quarter Gram Pam
    Hijack - Style Wars
    Hijack –Hold No Hostage / Doomsday Of Rap
    Son Of Noise– The Mighty Son Of Noise
    Blade –Chart Moves
    Worthy D And The Boys– My Technology
    Just-Ice– Gun Talk
    Cuties In Affect - School Days
    Moe Crazy–Knock 'Em Out Da Frame / Mr. All A That
    Kurious– A Constipated Monkey Demo Sessions (Finally !)
    Dr. Octagon– Dr. Octagon: Ecologyst
    Ras Beats– Let It Be/ Survive
    INI– Fakin Jax
    Jay-Z & Paul Nice– Public Service Announcement
    Magic Juan– Assassination / Sleeping Pills
    Various – We Got Alot
    Last edited by Omea55; 17-09-11 at 08:35 AM.

  2. #2902
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    2,988
    my latest:

    Masta Ace - Conflict ft. Guru (Dj Paul Nice remix) 7"
    Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck / After The Laughter Comes Tears 12" (sealed 1st press)
    5Ela - Right to Carry 7"
    5Ela - Pipe Bomb / Riot Muzik!! (Remix) 7"
    5Ela - E.G.O. / Dowhattheywanna 7"
    Natural Elements - Demo's Vol. 1 (gold wax)

  3. #2903
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    1,673
    Cutmaster - Back Bone Breaker
    Henchmen - What You Gonna Do?
    Blade - Chart Moves (thanks TD)
    Concrete Click - Lyrical Terrorism EP
    MDS Production - Bacause Im A Pro
    PDA In Effect - Smoothe
    Doom/Starks - Victory Laps (red tape)

    plus tons of Limited Edition Records but you already know www.myteedjthor.blogspot.com

  4. #2904
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    stevenston , ayrshire, scotland
    Posts
    9,731
    i think this is fuckin ill, wont be for everyone granted, but im loving the ill Apollo Brown beats, been appreciating all his stuff as of late like the Left Gas Mask album, dude is one of the cats who can chop properly and still make that shit knock and not be messy,

    also Hassaan Mackey is well decent on the mic, alot of the tunes are reminding me of that gritty grimey sounding Roc Marciano steez

    so as i said, might not be for everyone, but im really enjoying this album, tidy as fuck



    nice 1

    Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

  5. #2905
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by del soulcondor View Post
    i think this is fuckin ill, wont be for everyone granted, but im loving the ill Apollo Brown beats, been appreciating all his stuff as of late like the Left Gas Mask album, dude is one of the cats who can chop properly and still make that shit knock and not be messy,

    also Hassaan Mackey is well decent on the mic, alot of the tunes are reminding me of that gritty grimey sounding Roc Marciano steez

    so as i said, might not be for everyone, but im really enjoying this album, tidy as fuck



    nice 1

    Del
    will check that one out! love the gas mask album.

  6. #2906
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Got some serious heat in the mailbox today:

    DNA - Paper Chase 12"
    Mathematik - Ecology EP
    Natural Elements - The Lost Demos EP Vol.1
    Marchitect - Dead In Your Tracks 12"
    Last edited by inok; 19-09-11 at 08:54 AM.

  7. #2907
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by inok View Post
    Got some serious heat in the mailbox today:

    DNA - Paper Chase 12"
    Mathematik - Ecology EP
    Natural Elements - The Lost Demos EP Vol.1
    Marchitect - Dead In Your Tracks 12"
    How is that Marchitect? I was about to buy one from him but i wanted to hear it first. unfortunately he never came through with snippets and didnīt respond anymore :-/

  8. #2908
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffa View Post
    How is that Marchitect? I was about to buy one from him but i wanted to hear it first. unfortunately he never came through with snippets and didnīt respond anymore :-/
    I was in the same position, but I got hold of some snippets in the end, and liked it so I bought one. I think it's really dope!

  9. #2909
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by inok View Post
    I was in the same position, but I got hold of some snippets in the end, and liked it so I bought one. I think it's really dope!
    you can hear the snippets here :

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/390317405437

  10. #2910
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie_boy View Post
    you can hear the snippets here :

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/390317405437

    Thank you boogie_boy!! That was very helpful :-)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •