Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 830 of 939 FirstFirst ... 330730780820828829830831832840880930 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 9381
    DWG Warrior
    Not all dope records need to cost the earth!! Just minted up on two personal classics. Rinsed these two back in the day and still sounding as good as when I copped them from Replay Records. 2 of my all time favourite 12"s.

image.jpg

image.jpg

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    That 45 King T-shirt...

I'm digging through the racks trying to locate one of his records this very minute.
    Last edited by Lee; 07-09-15 at 10:38 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Wow!! Those Tee's (and CD's) are lovely!! Enjoy! I'm sure you will bring back much more heat!!

DWG Warrior
    Thanks!
    Already got the 'brothers on the run' 4xmixes, but cassette version. Nice to have the brand new cd re release.

Already sent back 3kg of records & mix cd & tapes. (2days in Osaka) only got a few hours digging & hardly any time in each shop!
    Found some ill treats though, for really good prices, in 'eat your dinner off' condition.
    met some very nice record store owners/DJ's who took pictures of me, which was an honer.
    Roll on Tokyo & Kyoto!

A few pics on my insta if anyones interested : stilts_ink

DWG Warrior
    Those t-shirts look dope!!

DWG Warrior
    Yep....crazy jealous!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Thanks!
    Already got the 'brothers on the run' 4xmixes, but cassette version. Nice to have the brand new cd re release.

Already sent back 3kg of records & mix cd & tapes. (2days in Osaka) only got a few hours digging & hardly any time in each shop!
    Found some ill treats though, for really good prices, in 'eat your dinner off' condition.
    met some very nice record store owners/DJ's who took pictures of me, which was an honer.
    Roll on Tokyo & Kyoto!

A few pics on my insta if anyones interested : stilts_ink
    Did you go to any stores outside of American Town? I've only ever checked out that area, which in itself is very dope anyway.

DWG Warrior
    I should be able to grab some more, hit me up via email.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkoutwax View Post
    Did you go to any stores outside of American Town? I've only ever checked out that area, which in itself is very dope anyway.
    not really.. 1st dig = up for 40+ hours & hurting from the plane ride & settling in to Japan, 2nd day, I nabbed a couple of hours late afternoon, after burning my eyes & melting my brain in the arcades & super potatoe.. Barely scratched the surface!
    Hoping to have an hour or two on my last day to catch up with record shops & say farewell. Already planning my next journey out here