Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 976 of 982 FirstFirst ... 476876926966974975976977978 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 9818
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Love some of those 45 King remixes
    I hadn’t heard them and took a punt, pleased I did, will have to watch out for others now !

DWG Warrior
    The unreleased Gee Rock stuff is incredible.. Already a highlight in the reissue field this year. I checked the new Black Moon and while the Beatminerz productions were still pretty on point I kind of enjoyed them lyrically more back in the Enta Da Stage phase.

By the way, did you order that 108 straight from the source? HHV has a preorder date in May which seemed a bit odd as they obviously are already shipping these out. Love me some Encore and Grand lyrics over those laid back live vibes (although at times the instrumentation gets a bit repetitive)

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater Pan View Post
    The unreleased Gee Rock stuff is incredible.. Already a highlight in the reissue field this year. I checked the new Black Moon and while the Beatminerz productions were still pretty on point I kind of enjoyed them lyrically more back in the Enta Da Stage phase.

By the way, did you order that 108 straight from the source? HHV has a preorder date in May which seemed a bit odd as they obviously are already shipping these out. Love me some Encore and Grand lyrics over those laid back live vibes (although at times the instrumentation gets a bit repetitive)
    Yes, straight off the Bandcamp page.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

No Vaseline is so essential, one of the great A/B 12"s... did yours come with the hype sticker?

IMG_1319.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    No Vaseline is so essential, one of the great A/B 12"s... did yours come with the hype sticker?

IMG_1319.jpg
    Unfortunately it did not, just a white US card sleeve. I feel slightly robbed now ha ha.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post

IMG_1319.jpg
    Is this a promotion for a new sticker set?

DWG Warrior
    Few more in the mail...

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg