Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 993 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839919929939949951003 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 10060
    HI-C Featuring Tony A* ‎– Skanless LP

Really wanted this one and found a mint one out in the field today for a tenner.
    Thing is I think I forgot to slow down for a speed camera on the way home, so it might end out being an expensive day

DWG Warrior
    That's a great find for that price, looking for one myself. I just saw a sealed one go on ebay last week for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by SLCOOLJ View Post
    That's a great find for that price, looking for one myself. I just saw a sealed one go on ebay last week for $150.
    A friend of mine who lives 5 minutes from my house was selling a VG copy (both jacket and vinyl were VG) on Discogs, he wanted £35 for it, I didn't think it would sell but it did!
    Odd how there are only 2 copies for sale on Discogs, it can't be that rare, I remember seeing it in Virgin Megastore on Oxford street back in the days.

One disappointing thing about the album is the vinyl version doesn't have the track Jack Move on it, which is a great track (oddly it is on the promo wax), but I have the track on the Burn Hollywood Burn album so its not that big a disappointment.
    Last edited by francois parker; 09-07-20 at 01:09 AM.

DWG Warrior
    smashed it Manphat! HEALTHY!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    A friend of mine who lives 5 minutes from my house was selling a VG copy (both jacket and vinyl were VG) on Discogs, he wanted £35 for it, I didn't think it would sell but it did!
    Odd how there are only 2 copies for sale on Discogs, it can't be that rare, I remember seeing it in Virgin Megastore on Oxford street back in the days.

One disappointing thing about the album is the vinyl version doesn't have the track Jack Move on it, which is a great track (oddly it is on the promo wax), but I have the track on the Burn Hollywood Burn album so its not that big a disappointment.
    Nice, I just managed to get one for £45 VG+/VG+

Will keep an eye out for the promo version too, doesn't seem to pop up too often. I have Burn Hollywood Burn as well for that missing track.

DWG Warrior
    I just got the promo version for £7.50 + postage

DWG Warrior
    Haha no way. Where did you find it?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCOOLJ View Post
    Nice, I just managed to get one for £45 VG+/VG+

Will keep an eye out for the promo version too, doesn't seem to pop up too often. I have Burn Hollywood Burn as well for that missing track.
    I didn“t know that this is worth more than a fiver & I also didn“t know, that Jack Move was not included on the retail but on the promo and on that said compilation.

Think I have the comp and the retail somewhere and need to dig both out to revisited - plans for the afternoon. Check!
    DO-City“s Calling

Isn't the 'promo' an unofficial Japan press?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HI-C-Skan...p2047675.l2557