Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563
Results 5,621 to 5,627 of 5627
    DWG Warrior
    ^^^ Massive thanks for this Bob. Saves me trawling through the lists

Arthur Verocai - ‘Bis’ with the instrumental on the flip is a must for me.

DWG Warrior
    ^^^Thanks, Bob!

DWG Warrior
    Spare Grooves seller / shop on discogs.

chump.

trying to hawk a record that’s not sold out (£10-15) for just under £80

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Spare Grooves seller / shop on discogs.

chump.

trying to hawk a record that’s not sold out (£10-15) for just under £80
    I do wonder about that. He's the seller with the most things from my wantslist, but then you go and look and everything is overpriced by about £20 or more.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    Ha ha I know what you mean, I’ve been talking to some very strange characters this week !

Thanks fingers crossed the money is worth dealing with loons who seem to now collect this stuff.
    Too funny that you´re talking about very strange characters! Wasn´t it you who sold HWHII to me on discogs for a fix price, just to cancel it afterwards because you only wanted to check shipping prices (after BREXIT). Some days later you´ve opened a new store and now you´re selling it for double...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by whosaidjazz View Post
    I do wonder about that. He's the seller with the most things from my wantslist, but then you go and look and everything is overpriced by about £20 or more.

Same. Reeks of a London record shop, ie. some great records but massively overpriced.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by easy-I View Post
    Too funny that you´re talking about very strange characters! Wasn´t it you who sold HWHII to me on discogs for a fix price, just to cancel it afterwards because you only wanted to check shipping prices (after BREXIT). Some days later you´ve opened a new store and now you´re selling it for double...
    I did cancel your order 9 minutes after you made it and prior to any payment being exchanged.

As I explained to you I had no mailers at that point or any idea of the international shipping costs for high value items and to be honest at that point I was just listing them too see how much my collection was worth, I hadn’t even checked the sales history.

However I did keep you informed as I’d promised to, when the item was listed with the other pieces you said you were looking for (without a reply from yourself) and yes I did then list it at a higher price at that point as by then as I’d seen how much it was actually worth, but if you had responded to my message and explained the situation I would have honoured the initial price at which you tried to buy it.