Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563
Results 5,621 to 5,627 of 5627
  1. #5621
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,265
    ^^^ Massive thanks for this Bob. Saves me trawling through the lists

    Arthur Verocai - ‘Bis’ with the instrumental on the flip is a must for me.

  2. #5622
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    166
    ^^^Thanks, Bob!

  3. #5623
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    13,513
    Spare Grooves seller / shop on discogs.

    chump.

    trying to hawk a record that’s not sold out (£10-15) for just under £80

  4. #5624
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Spare Grooves seller / shop on discogs.

    chump.

    trying to hawk a record that’s not sold out (£10-15) for just under £80
    I do wonder about that. He's the seller with the most things from my wantslist, but then you go and look and everything is overpriced by about £20 or more.

  5. #5625
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    Ha ha I know what you mean, I’ve been talking to some very strange characters this week !

    Thanks fingers crossed the money is worth dealing with loons who seem to now collect this stuff.
    Too funny that you´re talking about very strange characters! Wasn´t it you who sold HWHII to me on discogs for a fix price, just to cancel it afterwards because you only wanted to check shipping prices (after BREXIT). Some days later you´ve opened a new store and now you´re selling it for double...

  6. #5626
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    13,513
    Quote Originally Posted by whosaidjazz View Post
    I do wonder about that. He's the seller with the most things from my wantslist, but then you go and look and everything is overpriced by about £20 or more.

    Same. Reeks of a London record shop, ie. some great records but massively overpriced.

  7. #5627
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Collector Ponce
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by easy-I View Post
    Too funny that you´re talking about very strange characters! Wasn´t it you who sold HWHII to me on discogs for a fix price, just to cancel it afterwards because you only wanted to check shipping prices (after BREXIT). Some days later you´ve opened a new store and now you´re selling it for double...
    I did cancel your order 9 minutes after you made it and prior to any payment being exchanged.

    As I explained to you I had no mailers at that point or any idea of the international shipping costs for high value items and to be honest at that point I was just listing them too see how much my collection was worth, I hadn’t even checked the sales history.

    However I did keep you informed as I’d promised to, when the item was listed with the other pieces you said you were looking for (without a reply from yourself) and yes I did then list it at a higher price at that point as by then as I’d seen how much it was actually worth, but if you had responded to my message and explained the situation I would have honoured the initial price at which you tried to buy it.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •