Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 558 of 559 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559 LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5590
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    landed, shit's immaculate, thanks once again RD!
    no need to thank, just pleased you got a good deal!

DWG Warrior
    carolinasoul has another shitload of rappity rap on auction, including TPs of nearly all Dope Folks titles. Past few tries Ive been always sniped out of titles from their sales list, but who knows, maybe someone will be able to catch a lucky break price-wise, although it seems to happen less and less.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_o...press&_sacat=0

Quote Originally Posted by Beater Pan View Post
    carolinasoul has another shitload of rappity rap on auction, including TPs of nearly all Dope Folks titles. Past few tries Ive been always sniped out of titles from their sales list, but who knows, maybe someone will be able to catch a lucky break price-wise, although it seems to happen less and less.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_o...press&_sacat=0
    I stopped bothering with carolinasoul, funkyou etc a long time ago as they've been so successful at what they do that their auctions always command a premium now so you end up paying over the odds with them... they have great records for sure but I'd rather wait for something to show up at a sensible price (not that that's their fault in any way of course!).

DWG Warrior
    My limit prices for sought after records is relatively high but to catch a good record of those Shaker mentioned I would need to increase it significantly and pay above regular costs so I also stopped wasting my time - but I monitore the auctions just to see how crazy people go.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    I stopped bothering with carolinasoul, funkyou etc a long time ago as they've been so successful at what they do that their auctions always command a premium now so you end up paying over the odds with them... they have great records for sure but I'd rather wait for something to show up at a sensible price (not that that's their fault in any way of course!).
    QFT

DWG Warrior
    Someone got Von Love for cheap from that auction, so its not a total lost cause.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203256214157?ul_noapp=true
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Someone got Von Love for cheap from that auction, so its not a total lost cause.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203256214157?ul_noapp=true
    very good price
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    Well, the record has a warp so..

DWG Warrior
    I tried my luck on a few of carolinasoul's auctions, but ended up having no luck at all. As a matter of fact I wasn't even in the same ballpark to be honest. Went to bed, but not before placing a bid on the Funky Vibes EP which had two and a half hours left to go. Woke up this morning and noticed I won that auction for $26. Couldn't believe my eyes...

DWG Warrior
    Got the impression some folks don't know discogs regarding the prices certain pieces achieved.