Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 558 of 559 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559 LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5590
  1. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    landed, shit's immaculate, thanks once again RD!
    no need to thank, just pleased you got a good deal!

  2. #5572
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Düsseldorf
    Posts
    137
    carolinasoul has another shitload of rappity rap on auction, including TPs of nearly all Dope Folks titles. Past few tries Ive been always sniped out of titles from their sales list, but who knows, maybe someone will be able to catch a lucky break price-wise, although it seems to happen less and less.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_o...press&_sacat=0

  3. #5573
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater Pan View Post
    carolinasoul has another shitload of rappity rap on auction, including TPs of nearly all Dope Folks titles. Past few tries Ive been always sniped out of titles from their sales list, but who knows, maybe someone will be able to catch a lucky break price-wise, although it seems to happen less and less.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_o...press&_sacat=0
    I stopped bothering with carolinasoul, funkyou etc a long time ago as they've been so successful at what they do that their auctions always command a premium now so you end up paying over the odds with them... they have great records for sure but I'd rather wait for something to show up at a sensible price (not that that's their fault in any way of course!).

  4. #5574
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    1,677
    My limit prices for sought after records is relatively high but to catch a good record of those Shaker mentioned I would need to increase it significantly and pay above regular costs so I also stopped wasting my time - but I monitore the auctions just to see how crazy people go.

  5. #5575
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    I stopped bothering with carolinasoul, funkyou etc a long time ago as they've been so successful at what they do that their auctions always command a premium now so you end up paying over the odds with them... they have great records for sure but I'd rather wait for something to show up at a sensible price (not that that's their fault in any way of course!).
    QFT

  6. #5576
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Espoo Finland
    Posts
    9,172
    Someone got Von Love for cheap from that auction, so its not a total lost cause.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203256214157?ul_noapp=true
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

  7. #5577
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Norwich Boogie Down
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Someone got Von Love for cheap from that auction, so its not a total lost cause.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203256214157?ul_noapp=true
    very good price
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

  8. #5578
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,412
    Well, the record has a warp so..

  9. #5579
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,307
    I tried my luck on a few of carolinasoul's auctions, but ended up having no luck at all. As a matter of fact I wasn't even in the same ballpark to be honest. Went to bed, but not before placing a bid on the Funky Vibes EP which had two and a half hours left to go. Woke up this morning and noticed I won that auction for $26. Couldn't believe my eyes...

  10. #5580
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    132
    Got the impression some folks don't know discogs regarding the prices certain pieces achieved.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •