Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5590
    all the CarolinaSoul auctions I saw went cheap... its just the shipping cost that kills most of the stuff

DWG Warrior
    won two records. each for under 100$, wich i was surprised about too..

DWG Warrior
    I watched some items like the Ill Al Scratch Acetate which went for 360 Euro (highest price on discogs was 120). Slice Critical went for 286 - there was one for sale for 230 at the time.
    Was little senseless bidding with such maniacs but have been more lucky with some records last year.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov View Post
    I tried my luck on a few of carolinasoul's auctions, but ended up having no luck at all. As a matter of fact I wasn't even in the same ballpark to be honest. Went to bed, but not before placing a bid on the Funky Vibes EP which had two and a half hours left to go. Woke up this morning and noticed I won that auction for $26. Couldn't believe my eyes...
    Woah, congratulations !!

Postage destroyed any hope of me bidding on anything. Iíd have to win 3 + records to make it worth while & that ainít going to happen with my flat pockets.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Woah, congratulations !!

Postage destroyed any hope of me bidding on anything. I’d have to win 3 + records to make it worth while & that ain’t going to happen with my flat pockets.
    Thanks! With postage the total came to $49, which was acceptable considering the fact that I've been after this record for a long ass while and always seem to miss out on it. The closest I ever came to owning the EP was when I bought the cassette on eBay for $20 plus shipping, but this never arrived.

DWG Warrior
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    ^ That's insane. I mean, I understand the appeal of test pressings and promo's, but paying 80x the amount that the regular release would cost is crazy if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Mental! I actually have that... pretty sure I paid £20 or so.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Sorry ... why? It doesn't even have an OBI strip