Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 560 of 563 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5627
    DWG Warrior
    90s Tapes have a drop this coming Thursday, does anyone know what it is?
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Not 100% certain but they previously said that Boogiemonsters "God Sound" would be released this month.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    i'm sure that you'll have seen by now, but it's a pointless Nonce reissue on coloured vinyl

seems a strange choice, seeing as the parent company only did deluxe reissues a few years back which are still readily available

Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    i'm sure that you'll have seen by now, but it's a pointless Nonce reissue on coloured vinyl

seems a strange choice, seeing as the parent company only did deluxe reissues a few years back which are still readily available
    Exactly what I thought. That's a proper lazy release. The deluxe reissues were / are far superior to these re-releases. At least its one less parcel to hide from the Mrs !!!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawster1976 View Post
    Exactly what I thought. That's a proper lazy release. The deluxe reissues were / are far superior to these re-releases. At least its one less parcel to hide from the Mrs !!!
    good way of looking at it, or it means you can spend your hard earned on something else instead and just sneak that in for the buzz

DWG Warrior
    Also had the same train of thought as you guys re the Nonce reissues, only slight upside I see is that they used the original artwork vs. the past reissue.

But in the end Im glad to see Sach and Yusef getting at least a little "paper" from this for putting together those two incredible albums. Sach seems like an ace dude,DadBodRapPod (current listening favorite) did an interview with him last year and I think the House List pod as well if anyone is interested on more Nonce background info etc.

Re the Boogiemonstas, I read one release had to be pushed back due to delays at the pressing plant, may be that then..

Yeah their previous Nonce releases have more material on them and are still available at normal prices so this makes no sense to me... they'll probably still fly off the shelves though... go figure...

DWG Warrior
    ^^^ Ponces need new raer boutique vinylz to take pix of for Instagram, natch.
    Last edited by BB; 11-03-21 at 11:39 AM.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater Pan View Post
    But in the end Im glad to see Sach and Yusef getting at least a little "paper" from this
    Yusef died in 2000. RIP