Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134534 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    record-sniffer:>
    fecam:>I though ebay were clamping down on unreasonable postage costs. I like the

SHIPPING PRICE IS NOT BE CHANGED FOR ANYONE.... i WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING SHIPPING PRICES.
    It's a real shame as he often has a dozen or so records that I would love to bid on. The postage, attitude & bad grading don't do his business any favours..
    Postage prices by ebay sellers in general are bullshit. £4 for a record within the UK and then it gets sent 2nd class. Recently i have paid it and told the seller if i cant see £4 worth of postage and packaging when i receive the record i will leave bad feedback, everytime the postage price will then get lowered and i get a refund.
    Yeah I hate this, I mean yeah add 50p for mailer maybe a £1 but there are some right jokers charging far too much, I had one £4.00 for UK postage I asked him if it was recorded and he said now that would be £2.00 more...twats!

DWG Contributor
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>/\ pain in the arse though, having to send it back - at least it's economically viable to you to do that, although I bet the seller "never receives the record"......
    I bet he sells it as "unused" again. :tongue:

DWG Contributor
    Ok, so I order Mr. Charlie CD off EBay. He sends another CD by the same artist. I contact him and says he'll be happy to exchange, I just have to mail him back the wrong one and he'll send me Charlie Hustle (which is the wrong one he already sent me the first time). So I tell him, no that's the one you sent me already; I ordered the other one! His full reply is as follows,

we only have Charlie Hustle... there is a mix up on ebays database, we listed Charlie hustle.
    That's the full e-mail; no offers of refund or anything... So, what do you guys reckon? It was a like a $2 CD, so it's hardly worth fighting over... low feedback and move on? Just give him a pass because of the "mix up on ebays database?"

DWG Warrior
    Werner von Wallenrod:>

That's the full e-mail; no offers of refund or anything... So, what do you guys reckon? It was a like a $2 CD, so it's hardly worth fighting over... low feedback and move on? Just give him a pass because of the "mix up on ebays database?"
    Paypal claim and Neg his ass, it's the only way, I have no mercy at all these days.:bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    He's blaming ebay for making a listing mistake that he made???
    I don't even think that's possible. He's trying to pass the blame. I'd totally file a claim. You have to teach weak sellers a lesson regardless of what the price is.
    You received an item that you didn't actually buy.

DWG Warrior
    If it's a genuine problem with Ebay's database he should firstly refund you the money plus the cost of returning the CD. Everyone's happy, positive feedback (Him first), no harm done. Then it's up to him to take issue with Ebay about the database problem.
    If that's not acceptable...............FILE A CLAIM!!!

Id ask once again for a refund, if he wont do it, then id leave a neutral and be on my way since it's only a $2 cd

DWG Warrior
    database problem - hahaha - what a lie! Paypal claim him just for lying.

DWG Warrior
    What's the deal with [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200367217358&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT">Strictly For The Streets - Compilation[/url] (Ad Kapone) 12" ? Indy stuff again?

DWG Contributor
    LOL at all the misinformation in this listing:
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380145772355">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380145772355[/url]