Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 51 of 554 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Those decimals need to move "to the left, to the left".

DWG Warrior
    How can he have so much feedback with prices like that!

DWG Warrior
    johnnyroast:>How can he have so much feedback with prices like that!
    calm down! i know this dude, this must be an writing type error since he posted all the stuff yesterday night.

DWG Warrior
    johnnyroast:>How can he have so much feedback with prices like that!
    The seller is recordsale.de from berlin,
    he probably uploaded the stock automatically
    and mistyped some formula factor...

DWG Warrior
    Do people take down and reupload records every day so that they appear in folks wantlist emails?

I keep getting the same records from the same sellers most days - it's a pain in the arse. In fact is there any way you can block certain sellers? I'd rather not buy anything from those spamming motherfuckers :devil:

DWG Warrior
    ^yes they do and yes it is annoying, i hope one day they realize they should adjust the price if it's not moving, don't know about blocking..

DWG Warrior
    Frosty:>Do people take down and reupload records every day so that they appear in folks wantlist emails?

I keep getting the same records from the same sellers most days - it's a pain in the arse. In fact is there any way you can block certain sellers? I'd rather not buy anything from those spamming motherfuckers :devil:
    Not "Baahah Trusty" by any chance?

DWG Contributor
    Frosty:>Do people take down and reupload records every day so that they appear in folks wantlist emails?

And Madhuman too. I do it occasionally - maybe once a month, because it does seem to shift stock, although I usually revise my prices too. But there are some dudes that relist every single day!

DWG Warrior
    Drewhuge:>
    >
    And Madhuman too. I do it occasionally - maybe once a month, because it does seem to shift stock, although I usually revise my prices too. But there are some dudes that relist every single day!
    Sorry for that, i realised that is annoying the sellers (won`t do that often :thumbup: ), but sometimes when i`m reducing the prices is showing automatic in the stock.

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>

Not "Baahah Trusty" by any chance?
    Yeah, Bahatrusty marks his list for sale like 3 times a day!