Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 534 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5341
    DWG Warrior
    Nice Ron B with a press photo went for $550 or so.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    More money than sense!!

Some very sexy records though

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Disc_Eater View Post
    Lots of early Christmas presents to be had as well mind….the MDS Productions sold for way less than normal at about $80.
    The copy sold was in VG- condition...First time I ever see this type of grading scale.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    More money than sense!!
    Agreed, could be I'm reeking of jealousy though.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

Absolute crazy prices for all sealed OG as OC, Jeru, gang starr, wu-tang, black moon, jay-z, tupac, ....
    Seriously who bought a sealed OG copy of wu tang forever for 137$ ???

Can't understand....
    The ultimate reward is not awards but honor

It's always that way though when you list a bunch of big hitters together they always seem to fetch way more than they would as individual listings... seems to generate a feeding frenzy... anyway, he's not short of money for Christmas presents...

DWG Warrior
    I don't get the big prices acetates get. They sound shitty & get shittier with each play.
    I get they are rare & the music is dope, but if you cant listen to it..

Like a Ferrari with no wheels.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    I don't get the big prices acetates get. They sound shitty & get shittier with each play.
    I get they are rare & the music is dope, but if you cant listen to it..

Like a Ferrari with no wheels.
    Definitely there are folks who want to be able to pull out something no one else has got. Having the acetate of some rare shit is the ultimate brag. When you already got everything it's gotta be hard to get that fix. In some rare cases they get bought by someone who is actually gonna try to get something pressed that was never pressed before

DWG Warrior
    With all respect to the quality of many of the records sold for serious money, the list of "standard" records sold for above 150$ makes me think there was monkey biz goin' on or some got into a bidding hysteria. If it was a all legit the seller guy can buy probably a small flat for the money he made. Too many out of my price range, even if there were at least two I would really love to add to my collection.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    It's always that way though when you list a bunch of big hitters together they always seem to fetch way more than they would as individual listings... seems to generate a feeding frenzy... anyway, he's not short of money for Christmas presents...
    10% final fee of the each sold record..... hmm he definitely fed ebay and probably regret some high reached prices