Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 536 of 540 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5399
    DWG Warrior
    Someone orders a record off you on Discogs.
    You thank them for the order, spell out the shipping options and costs for each. They then choose & you send the invoice.

What fo you do when they turn round & say, actually, It costs to much in USD, can you cancel the order for me.

The shipping details are in black & white before anyone even orders.
    the cost of the record is in black & white, with multiple options to pick from.

WTF is wrong with people?

Should I cancel or tell them they’ve agreed to the ‘terms & conditions’ of the site & must adhere to them?

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Point out to them, that UK postage to the US is cheap in retrospective of post to the UK, we pay nearly £20 for one record to here yet I can send three records tracked and signed to the US for just over £18, now tell me who's getting a raw deal?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post

Should I cancel or tell them they’ve agreed to the ‘terms & conditions’ of the site & must adhere to them?
    I would invoice them for your cheapest shipping order and if they don’t pay in four days mark them as a non paying buyer.
    You could cancel the order and leave feedback reflecting the issue but you’ve got to be prepared for retaliatory feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Someone orders a record off you on Discogs.
    You thank them for the order, spell out the shipping options and costs for each. They then choose & you send the invoice.

What fo you do when they turn round & say, actually, It costs to much in USD, can you cancel the order for me.

The shipping details are in black & white before anyone even orders.
    the cost of the record is in black & white, with multiple options to pick from.

WTF is wrong with people?

Just cancel the order and move on, life's too short... nowadays when I get an order from the States for a relatively cheap record (say less than a tenner) I actually try to discourage them from buying from me and point out that it would be far cheaper to buy from a US seller... I just don't understand why people are willing to pay more for postage than the record itself...

DWG Warrior
    Depends on the record I guess, and what it means to you..

I hear what your saying & totally agree, life is to short.

Just irks me.. people are idiots.
    The record is £14, He/She can clearly see the postage prices.
    I even say, do you want to pay £10 untracked/insured or £15 tracked & insured.

Replay = £15 please
    Ok, send invoice.
    Next day, no wait, nothing, I don't want to pay anything, i'm a idiot. Thank you please.

DWG Warrior
    Fuck ‘em, He’s obviously a fool, I find people like that incredibly irritating, just leave it 4 days and leave a non paying buyer feedback, it at least warns other sellers and obviously effects their percentage score.

DWG Warrior
    76% of Discogs users are fucking idiots.

DWG Warrior
    At least ^^^