Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Promo/ Advanced or just Plain Dope Tapes thread!

Canns:>
    Chr!s, we need a promo tapes thread!
    Here we go... promo only, advanced, or just plain dope tapes/ mixtapes (and selected CD's) only in this thread please. Here's 3 from me to kick things off:

K.M.D - Black Bastards on Elektra

Original Ill Biskits on Atlantic

Tragedy...you can read this one for yourselves!

Add on and on!

P
    -- The Iller Regime --

DWG Warrior
    i actually updated my tape collection photo last night for the shh, dont think theres many promos or advance in there, but theres many of the plain dope variety in there for sure mate.
    i will actually need to keep my eyes open for promo / advanced joints

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

DWG Warrior
    I want the Hard To Earn promo tape.

DWG Warrior
    Holy Fuck Canns - has that Trag tape got any of the tracks westwood used to drop?

My contribution to this thread.....

[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/ilusivehiphop/ReadytoDieAdvance.jpg" border="0" "Photobucket">

An advanced "press copy" of "Ready To Die" with a different intro, extra tracks and a few other minor differences to the final version.

DWG Warrior
    just plain dope tape:

[url=http://www.discogs.com/Finsta-Bundy-Neva-Say-Never/release/1118006">Finsta Bundy - Neva Say Neva[/url]

i like this :bigsmile:

Canns - that KMD tape is ill! My mate had that one too.

I've got a bunch of dope tapes still sat here that I'm waiting to shift on at some point. Damn buyers who never get back to you after they've made an offer!

Rarities: Makeba & Skratch, Tone Love/Mobb Sqwad, Payroll Sampler, Baritone Tiplove etc.
    Classics: Diamond D, Hard Knocks, Organized Konfusion, Slick Rick, Special Ed etc.
    Obscurities: YG'z, Yomo & Maulkie, Super Love Cee & Casanova Rud (second album/EP), Class A Felony etc.
    Promos: Beastie Boyz 'Hello Nasty' (with the unreleased version of 'Three MCs and One DJ'), Lewis Parker, Chino XL (with the weird OJ Simpson thing at the end) etc.
    Mixes: Beat Junkies, Space Travellers, Eddie Ill & DL etc.

There's a copy of Kid Koala's 'Scratchcratchratchatch' (really dope demo/mix that got him his Ninja Tune deal, with the Charlie Brown 'I got a rock' track!) that I got from him when I took him painting years back.

All the old Hiero tapes with the demos/rarities on, a lot of which didn't make the CD reissues years later...

The Non Phixion 'green tape'...

Cage's homemade 'For Ya Box' tape, signed by him (has that 'Bitch Lady' Eminem dis track on it)...

DWG Warrior
    billyskam:>I want the Hard To Earn promo tape.
    i should have this at home, why do you want it, has it anything different on it?

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>Holy Fuck Canns - My contribution to this thread.....

[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/ilusivehiphop/ReadytoDieAdvance.jpg" border="0" "Photobucket">

An advanced "press copy" of "Ready To Die" with a different intro, extra tracks and a few other minor differences to the final version.

That BIG tape is nice as well bro - lots of different stuff on there! Good work!

I'll post up some more illness when i get home later!

:thumbup:
    -- The Iller Regime --

DWG Warrior
    Blimey Canns - great acquisition! That unreleased stuff needs to come out on a limited 12"!

DWG Warrior
    Canns:>
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>Holy Fuck Canns - has that Trag tape got any of the tracks westwood used to drop?

My contribution to this thread.....

Oh fuck yes it has! And one that i've never heard anywhere else! :bigsmile:

That BIG tape is nice as well bro - lots of different stuff on there! Good work!

I'll post up some more illness when i get home later!

:thumbup:
    if you want to peep the tape...[url=http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2008/08/01/notorious-big-ready-to-die-originals/">this came out on not too long ago[/url]

there are a few vertain differences and i think the "original version" is a bit better than the official version