Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

The skateboarding thread!

was along at my mates last night and there were afew of us present,

afew of em were skaters, my mate had sky plused some mad skate programme which we watched for a bit while necking some beers.

this got us talking about all the skate videos we watched in the early 90s,

my question being, is there anyone on here who possibly has any old skate videos transferred to dvds ?

if anyone could sort me out i will pay cash no problemo,

im sure someone on here will have some goodies.

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

I've got a couple, but to be honest most are downloads from torrent sites so aren't of the best quality. I bought one of the Blind DVDs recently, just because it had a bonus disc of 'Video Days' included (and the 'Tim & Henry's Pack Of Lies' vid too). I have a LOT of original early-mid '90s skate VHS tapes.

If anyone's got anything good on DVD, like Del, I'd be interested too!

http://www.skatevideosonline.net/
    go there for some streams
    enjoy!

DWG Warrior
    Chr!s:> I have a LOT of original early-mid '90s skate VHS tapes.

If anyone's got anything good on DVD, like Del & Chr!s, I'd be interested too!
    especially for those ZooYork Mixtapes on any digital format!!!

DWG Warrior
    I got loads of DVD's, I had shackle me not and stuff on transfer, but think it might have gone astray in the 5 housemoves I've done in the last 2 years. I got the blind double pack too... Hove the zoo york ones on vhs and the Plan B ones.

Dema, if you can hook up 'Shackle Me Not' (or 'Hokus Pokus' or anything like that) at some point in the future, that'd be amazing!

rhymeministerblair:>http://www.skatevideosonline.net/
    go there for some streams
    enjoy!
    Yeah, that site's cool - they've got some good 'uns up there.

Call me out-of-date, but I want some actual DVDs I can slam in the player when I get in from the pub on a Friday night. :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    dema:>I got loads of DVD's, I had shackle me not and stuff on transfer, but think it might have gone astray in the 5 housemoves I've done in the last 2 years. I got the blind double pack too... Hove the zoo york ones on vhs and the Plan B ones.
    damn, i almost forgot about Plan B, gotta connect that old vhs tommorrow to watch "The Revolution"

DWG Warrior
    always wanted to see that Connect the Dots: Music 4 all Cities movie.. i think it was done by s-one (insoles).. there was the soundtrack to it that featured LMNO, One Step Beyond, Kombo etc..

If you haven't got it Del you should download the Nike SB 'Debacle' movie from their website, ok so it's 'new' but I enjoyed it (from a non-skater point of view)

DWG Warrior
    I've got Animal Chin, The Girl/ Chocolate box set & maybe a couple of others in a box somewhere. I suspect they'd need a bit of Mac The Ripper action before I could start spreading any love, though.