Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Anyone got any Planet Earth vids...

stickeredsteve:>Anyone got any Planet Earth vids...
    I've got 'Cats Cradle' on VHS, but would love a copy of 'Now N Later' on DVD.

DWG Warrior
    deerhunta:>always wanted to see that Connect the Dots: Music 4 all Cities movie.. i think it was done by s-one (insoles).. there was the soundtrack to it that featured LMNO, One Step Beyond, Kombo etc..
    This was an actual soundtrack to a skateboard movie? Didn't know. I have to see this one as well.

Chr!s:>
    stickeredsteve:>Anyone got any Planet Earth vids...
    I've got 'Cats Cradle' on VHS, but would love a copy of 'Now N Later' on DVD.
    Yeh, Animal Farm is the one I really want to see again. My friend got the vid with his board and we used to watch it all the time. Havn't seen it since the early 90's.

DWG Warrior
    [quote] stickeredsteve:>
    Animal Farm.
    :surprised::shocked:
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I will try and find them, I Also had the first New Deal one (with ron chatman etc) and a few others.

dema:> I Also had the first New Deal one (with ron chatman etc) and a few others.
    You mean World Industries 'Rubbish Heap'? Or New Deal's 'Useless Wooden Toys'?

I think Chatman only skated for World, before going over to 60/40 and that ATM Click thing. 'Useless Wooden Toys' was amazing though: that one pretty much changed street skating.

in the meantime, here's a good recent Ron Chatman link - and here's his 'Rubbish Heap' section.

DWG Warrior
    aye Rubbish Heap.... ha ha... I forget. He was a dope skater.

DWG Warrior
    I used to have a t-shirt which was my all time favourite and it was a skater doing a 1 foot ollie in the style of Public Enemy's logo.... fucking loved it, but for the life of me I cant remember who it was....

DWG Warrior
    It's funny when I watch that back, how much skating has advanced.