Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Got this yesterday! Its quality! I have not liked a wu LP so much in ages!

Landed in my hands today. 'Bout time.

Copped last week from Rap & Soul. Purple wax = Dopeness.

DWG Warrior
    djfoly:>Got this yesterday! Its quality! I have not liked a wu LP so much in ages!
    that;s what i thought as well...have not bought a singel wutang LP since at least 10 years!!!
    Yes i slept on all ghostface lp's as well...

DWG Warrior
    It keeps getting better for each listen. I think I'll buy it! Pretty surprised.

Cheers

DWG Warrior
    diggin:>
    djfoly:>Got this yesterday! Its quality! I have not liked a wu LP so much in ages!
    that;s what i thought as well...have not bought a singel wutang LP since at least 10 years!!!
    Yup I slept on the ghostface lps I only got Ironman. This is a quality effort though some of the rhyming is immense....Im not that into dre's efforts on there though and there is a couple of other beats that are a bit boring but all in all its a healthy comeback!

DWG Warrior
    djfoly:>
    diggin:>
    Yup I slept on the ghostface lps I only got Ironman. This is a quality effort though some of the rhyming is immense....Im not that into dre's efforts on there though and there is a couple of other beats that are a bit boring but all in all its a healthy comeback!
    sleeping on Supreme Clientele is not allowed in here! you better get youself a copy soon! :sleepout:

Supreme Clientele is easily one of the best albums of the last decade. Incredible LP.

DWG Warrior
    My package finally landed so now i can play the vinyl instead of the mpfrees ::thumbup:

DWG Warrior
    Still waiting for my copy :sad: