Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jizmonkee75 View Post
    Are we playing a guessing game? Or are we going into some sort of passive aggresive insults phase? If so, i'm out! go play with yourself
    Hip hop culture is full of abrasive subject matter and it seems a little fickle to act surprised when someone makes a joke in bad taste. If you want to start acting self-righteous there aren't many "heroes" in the entertainment biz in the first place. It feels a little unfair to be shaming Pete Rock when he's not even on the radar when it comes to ignorant artists

DWG Warrior
    Horrible video, didn't watch it all.
    What the fuck is with this strange behaviour ?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by efi4eye View Post
    Hip hop culture is full of abrasive subject matter and it seems a little fickle to act surprised when someone makes a joke in bad taste. If you want to start acting self-righteous there aren't many "heroes" in the entertainment biz in the first place. It feels a little unfair to be shaming Pete Rock when he's not even on the radar when it comes to ignorant artists
    Please refer to my previous reply, i have highlighted the key areas for you.

Originally Posted by jizmonkee75
    Are we playing a guessing game? Or are we going into some sort of passive aggresive insults phase? If so, i'm out! go play with yourself

DWG Warrior
    Hardly unfair, He’s made a dick move and has been called out on it. Pretty fair in my view and there have been plenty of other threads in the past pointing out the failings of other artists.
    Just one point as well, animal cruelty is an abuse of those unable to defend themselves and I think you’ll find those who find it amusing or support it will get no sympathy from most around here.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jizmonkee75 View Post
    Please refer to my previous reply, i have highlighted the key areas for you.
    Right, so just the insult part without the discussion. Got it

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    Hardly unfair, He’s made a dick move and has been called out on it. Pretty fair in my view and there have been plenty of other threads in the past pointing out the failings of other artists.
    Just one point as well, animal cruelty is an abuse of those unable to defend themselves and I think you’ll find those who find it amusing or support it will get no sympathy from most around here.
    True, but calling that animal cruelty is getting a little carried away. Two aggressive animals attacked an animal they would see as prey in the real world. It's not like the animal handlers were beating the horse dead

DWG Warrior
    True, but calling that animal cruelty is getting a little carried away. Two aggressive animals attacked an animal they would see as prey in the real world. It's not like the animal handlers were beating the horse dead
    Normally those animals would never meet in such an environment. The reason(s) circuses (involving animals) ought to be banned worldwide is something anybody equipped with a few grams of mind and soul should be able to comprehend without much explanation. In any case, someone with thousands of followers should at least think twice before making fun of such an incident publicly, otherwise he gives people every right to call him a stupid fucking asshole.

Admiring someone's art doesn't need to hold us back from evaluating his personal qualities and realizing what kind of individual he is. Sheit, most of my favorite artists are / were people I'd probably wouldn't want to be anywhere around. But I've made my peace with that. It's the personality of others whom I share a common passion with that bugs me out from time to time.

DWG Warrior
    Right, so just the insult part without the discussion. Got it
    I realised very quickly that it would be a complete waste of energy to discuss anything with you. To be honest i find it hard to comprehend that you think there is anything to discuss...... Its simple, the fact stuff like what happened in that video still goes on is disgusting, the fact Pete thinks there is some humour there shows to me that he is infact a POS. The fact you feel the need to defend him kind of astounds me too, i'm sure Pete don't give 2 hoots what i or anyone else thinks about him, he wouldn't post shit like that if he did, so why do you care what i think about him?(rhetorical question)

Edit: You do understand what this whole thread is for don't you?

DWG Warrior
    OK, I get it... no point in continuing this anyway. Just bothers me when people are so quick to judge a man's character off so little

DWG Warrior
    Anyone here who’s ever bought a library record off the Discogs/eBay seller Boogiejuice should check his Twitter. His latest post is a retweet to fund legal costs for Tommy Robinson. An earlier post has him wearing a KILL CORBYN t shirt.