Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,267 of 1267
    DWG Warrior
    I liked "Amy"and "Where God Left His Shoes" but I've been waiting patiently for House of Cards season 5. I need a good weekend to block out just for that. These are old but I HIGHLY recommend:

<a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1724962/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_14">Beyond Outrage</a> This is the sequel to Outrage but I thought this was one of those rare cases where the sequel is actually better than the first

<a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1448755/?ref_=nv_sr_1">Killer Elite</a> Supposedly this is a true story based on the novel The Feather Men by Sir Ranulph Fiennes an ex SAS officer. I read that there was some controversy in the UK as to whether this was a true story or not. Would love to hear any thoughts by the UK DWG'ers on this
    Last edited by BD; 21-10-17 at 03:27 AM.

DWG Warrior
    The Death Of Stalin = 5 stars. Well Funny.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Blade Runner 204:
    Has plenty of style, and for the most part was highly enjoyable.
    The worst bits were when Deckard (Harrison Ford) turned up and things started getting a bit corny, old man beating up trained military kinds 40-50 years his junior, I dont think so (unless he is a Replicant himself, which is one of the trains of thought about the movie).

DWG Warrior
    Yeah, it is aight - visually stunning...BUT not classic like the OG and contains almost no philosophical dialogue.

Mr.Robot S03 started...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    The Death Of Stalin = 5 stars. Well Funny.
    Can’t wait to watch this.

DWG Warrior
    Brawl In Cell Block 9.
    Good film that goes batshit crazy in the last 40 mins. Brutal covers it just about.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatlover View Post
    Brawl In Cell Block 9.
    Good film that goes batshit crazy in the last 40 mins. Brutal covers it just about.
    Yeah, I also enjoyed Brawl a lot. Speaking of prison themed films, I would also recommend Shot Caller as well. Was sceptical going into it but surprisingly really good film.