Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    DWG Warrior
    Just to add my fave cuts on Jewlez are the title track and The Crow.

bboy parkz:>
    Only problem with Jewelz is my pressing sounds real muddy? Are they all like this?
    yeah, that and the 2nd Jeru are pressed on the softest wax known to man, well the US pressings anyway... not sure how the EU pressings are.

DWG Warrior
    The promo pressing of jeru's 2nd lp sounds alright. Is there a promo pressing of the Jewelz one ? never seen a clean vinyl 2lp version or at least a dirty 2lp with the 'promotional use only not for sale' on the labels like the 1st jeru's promo album. Reading your post, not sure I'll buy the Jewelz album if the pressing is weak...

Bumping the thread to ask has has anyone found a pressing of Jewlez that sounds OK yet? Maybe the EU or 2005 reissue, anyone got either of those?

DWG Warrior
    Yeah the Jewelz cut/pressing is terrible. I copped a CD as well as vinyl when I saw a cheap copy because of it.

@billyskam - I saw a picture of a white label of radio edits posted on IG by DJ Toast so it exists at least as a white label.

DWG Warrior
    I just reread this whole thread and I think I had a traumatic brain injury as I posted three times to say No Main Topic was my fave song.

It still is so make that four.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

O-Zone is better.
    O-Zone is better.
    O-Zone is better.
    O-Zone is better.
    O-Zone is better.

I win.