Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 112 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1326
    DWG Warrior
    Shhhhhh, you'll get my plazzy scouser card revoked, laaaa. Not been to Sefton park for years, isn't the palm house a conservatory thing?! Summer time park jam sounds fun!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    Need to find out more info on this - some killer acts and reasonably priced tickets.

I'm going to this with an Edinburgh contingent.

Killer lineup, good times!
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Shhhhhh, you'll get my plazzy scouser card revoked, laaaa. Not been to Sefton park for years, isn't the palm house a conservatory thing?! Summer time park jam sounds fun!
    Yeah its big glass house full of tropical plants. Was renivated some years back and is usedfirlotsof stuff now, weddings, jazz jams, record fairs. Not sure what the sound is like in there with all the glass but who cares!
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Francois how was Beans?
    It was actually Beans and Rummage so that was cool, and they played a great set, well what I heard of it was great as I headed home about 45 mins into their set (they played together) as I had to be up early the next day.
    The turn out was poor though and thats not a reflection of the acts or the promotor but just how Plymouth is these days, used to be around 200 people at hip hop nights, drop a 0 now and 20 is closer to what nights attract these days.

DWG Warrior
    Looks like Kool G Rap in London 23rd June

FIRST EUROPEAN TOUR BY MANTRONIX GROUP IN OVER 25 YEARS!

No mention of MC Tee though, I dont want to see Mantronix without MC Tee.

Freddie Gibbs coming to town on Friday but I think we're away. Anyone seen him live?

DWG Warrior
    I'd be happy as long as he did his verse off Scottie Pippen and most of Pinata tbh

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgranite View Post
    Freddie Gibbs coming to town on Friday but I think we're away. Anyone seen him live?
    Saw him in Helsinki last fall, solid gig, he did mostly tracks from the Shadow Of Doubt album but also some older ones mainly off Pinata.
    Shouting fuck the cops and starting some songs acapella might annoy some ppl but I enjoyed myself, Pronto done with quality sound system blowing your socks off was alone worth the admission..

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    Looks like Kool G Rap in London 23rd June