Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    I was going to be going but my plans were scuppered by various events. :cry:
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Dom text me earlier, said he had just dropped off some records to Diamond. Said Diamond was a real nice dude, which is nice to hear, as some artists can have rather big egos.

Should be a wicked set tonight, gutted i can`t make it (distance & work).

DWG Warrior
    Let me know if it's worth it. I may go and see him tomorrow - with AG, Sadat X & Marco Polo and Torae.

DWG Warrior
    Diamond D was dropping *Bronx* science last night... Nice to hear a party rocked with fast cutting 45 action! He was dropping some proper heat too at one point I turned round to Oxygen & was like 'What is this, What is this'
    From each according to his ability, to each according to his need

DWG Warrior
    Good to hear that.
    What a great saturday - bundesliga, döner and then diamond d!

Yes what a great show last night, 45s flying all over the place. Diamond dropped some real bronx heat as Johnny rightly said. Plus a few gems I laced him with ;o)

Good to see you again Johnny!

And the guest appearance by CRAIG G was a bonus.

peep my site for photos

Kid Dyno

DWG Warrior
    F*ck!! Really wanted to go to that gig!!! Been moving house & completely forgot!
    Dam dam dam dam.. Dam.

Ox, when you hitting up birmingham? I'll try and make it.

Oxygen is right now on the way to a B-Boy festival in Cardiff where Ivan the Urban Action Figure and Craig G are also performing.

He will be back in London by Friday at the latest for a few more hours/days on the vinyl hunt before his flight back to NY.

DWG Warrior
    Word, thanks dyno.
    Looks like I'll miss out, as I can't get any
    More time off work. Shame.

Will hit him up via email.

DWG Warrior
    AG and Sadat X played mostly classics yesterday. They are a good team - at least for the live gig. And 'Turn it up' is a party rocker!
    I hope their new album is dope.
    Marco Polo and Torae are both humble dudes and good perfomers, but with too much sirens and gunshot sounds. :bigsmile:

Sadly Diamond D only played one hour. A very good, but short set. I wanted to see more :bigsmile:
    It's funny how all these cool and hard (or let's say funny) looking guys think they are the toughest hip hop fans with all their MOP CDs in the car, but they can't enjoy (or even dance to) a funky break. That says a lot about the current state of hip hop...