Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Yeah Manchester is certainly not as good as it used to be for digging but still some good spots in the centre and King Bee in Chorlton is always worth a look in.

I'm going to the Monday night show for the Roy Ayers / Pete Rock thing and can't wait, should be amazing. Hopefully see a few of you down at Centro tomorrow evening as well
    Do you know if there are any tickets left? I googled a bit and it seems the Macnhester shows are sold out already. I'm a notoriously unskilled googler, tho. Looks like London for me then...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Survivor View Post
    Do you know if there are any tickets left? I googled a bit and it seems the Macnhester shows are sold out already. I'm a notoriously unskilled googler, tho. Looks like London for me then...
    Yeah the Sunday night tickets sold out a week or two ago and the Monday night show looks to have sold out as well now. You might be able to get tickets on the door but I doubt it

http://bandonthewall.org/events/3170/

DWG Warrior
    ^ In fact it may be worth ringing Band on the Wall to check, they usually have a minimal amount of tickets on the door for sale but you'll have to get there pretty early

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    ^ In fact it may be worth ringing Band on the Wall to check, they usually have a minimal amount of tickets on the door for sale but you'll have to get there pretty early

oh my

DWG Warrior
    ...why didn't they choose a rapper to perform with them?...i mean...
    Last edited by baker; 14-07-11 at 01:21 PM.

DWG Warrior
    m.f. doom - friday november 4th in manchester

DWG Warrior
    anyone make it to the PR and Roy gigs that happened? Birmingham got cancelled and london had a no show from PR (hurt his back)

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    anyone make it to the PR and Roy gigs that happened? Birmingham got cancelled and london had a no show from PR (hurt his back)
    went down to the manchester show... was a strange one. pete had serato and an mpc. played a few of roy's tunes and roy sang and played some electronic vibes. roy sang searching over a pete rock beat then pete played some soul tunes and roy just had a little dance and pulled some funny faces then came back and sang another song or two... total was about 5 songs i think. then pete did another dj set with some funky drummer and nautilus breakbeating. not sure if pete was smoked out or just tired... maybe full of pain killers for his back because he was a bit messy all night. still a great treat to see him and he was a real gent meeting and greeting after the show.

DWG Warrior
    Liverpool record fair and gig ting im goin down to play at
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113788028718420

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    Liverpool record fair and gig ting im goin down to play at
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113788028718420
    i'll get over for this if i can fly