Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

DWG Warrior
    Bit strange that it was a middle aged woman that did it, but the press coverage is a little overkill, as is the customary reaction of the animal rights nutjobs.

She should feel pretty ashamed though!

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-11087061">For our friends outside of the UK..[/url]

DWG Warrior
    I laughed my tits off when my boss and some other bird in the office were talking about this earlier, then I remembered she was a cat lover, "you'd do that wouldn't you, she said" - woops!

Cats are rubbish... so wasn't she just doing the right thing?

Jokes aside, that was pretty mad. I'm not a cat fan at all, but I can't work out why on earth anyone would do that.
    She's got police protection outside her house and everything now... full-on death threats.

DWG Warrior
    This story is definitely funny but I also find the term "wheelie bin" funny whenever I come across it. Always known what it is but something about it makes me chuckle when I see it.

Love it.

DWG Warrior
    I like the fact that they couldn't arrest her, as it's not against the law to put a cat in a wheelie bin......I'll remember this fact :devil:

DWG Warrior
    J$MONEY:>This story is definitely funny but I also find the term "wheelie bin" funny whenever I come across it. Always known what it is but something about it makes me chuckle when I see it.

Love it.
    This was one of my favourite programs when I was about 5 - think the idea and name came from this program!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_NUXnl49RI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_NUXnl49RI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    I reckon you should put her in a wheelie bin for 13hours and let some scrotes push it down a flight of stairs!!!

Yep I love cats, but dogs can go and do one:angry:

DWG Warrior
    This is the lady that did it, she looks a bit like Rose West.....

Don't think she'll be keeping her bank job!

Actually... looking at the Chorlton & The Wheelies (which used to terrify me as a child)... see any similarities?

&

:bigsmile:

DWG Warrior