Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    keith the peace:>Wasn't having a pop at all fella, just being flippant about things.

I've got a full quivver in case any of you english bastards come near me!!
    Haha - I know you weren't, but I thought I should clarify what I was saying too, some kids wacked the power lines down at my local station the other week - stopped everyone going to work for about 4 hrs!

Pz!

PS I live in a "new town" and putting cats in wheelie bins is the sort of shit kids around here would do!

DWG Warrior
    Chr!s:>
    Haha!

DWG Warrior
    The Japanese producer I'm working with at the moment said he read about it on a JAPANESE news site - this story is that big!

DWG Warrior
    were they moaning as it was a waste, as it could have gone in the Chow Mein?

DWG Warrior
    The woman dropped a cat in a fucking bin !! No doubt someones pet. She can fuckin' rot and take the consequences with her.

Just out of interest dog lovers, if some cunt picked your pooch up and dumped it in a skip with no means of getting out ?

Edited to add, dogs should be on leads etc etc....

I should reiterate, I hate animal cruelty.
    As fucked up as it might sound, there's many humans I'd rather see mistreated before animals.

Agree with dogs being on leads. There's LOADS of kids here who've got big powerful dogs they can barely control, let alone being able to pry its jaws off a 3 year old's face if the event ever happened.

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>were they moaning as it was a waste, as it could have gone in the Chow Mein?
    Bloody hell, there just isn't a rolleyes emoticons strong enough.

Low brow indeed.

DWG Warrior
    The funniest thing on here is all the people getting all arsey at people making jokes about this..

DWG Warrior
    Chr!s:>I should reiterate, I hate animal cruelty.
    As fucked up as it might sound, there's many humans I'd rather see mistreated before animals.

Agree with dogs being on leads. There's LOADS of kids here who've got big powerful dogs they can barely control, let alone being able to pry its jaws off a 3 year old's face if the event ever happened.
    You know the most f*cked up thing about all those so called 'fighting' dog, is that naturally, they are some of the most human friendly breeds. But because pikeys wanna look hard with there argos bling, they feel the need to abuse them & make them more aggressive.

Pet owners are the reason animals behave the way they do.
    My girlfriend works for the leading animal behaviour centre in the UK, and see's a lot of BS.

Tha_Disc_Eater:>
    keith the peace:>Wasn't having a pop at all fella, just being flippant about things.

I've got a full quivver in case any of you english bastards come near me!!
    Haha - I know you weren't, but I thought I should clarify what I was saying too, some kids wacked the power lines down at my local station the other week - stopped everyone going to work for about 4 hrs!
    Pity said kidz weren't flying a kite in a 1980's Public Information Safety Film kinda way......!!