Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>were they moaning as it was a waste, as it could have gone in the Chow Mein?
    Nah mate, that's the korean dish made with rover. Washed down with a mango lassie.

DWG Warrior
    Okay, so I "joked" that this is the sort of thing that people do where I live - it turns out this really did happen in the town I live in - point proven I think!

P.S. Apparently they've been going in to the bank and calling her "Osama Bin Lady"....

talking about animal cruelty, I read a story somewhere that a goat was found with its 'horns' / antlers? ripped out, the poor thing had to be put down.

its a fucked up world at times.

RD

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>talking about animal cruelty, I read a story somewhere that a goat was found with its 'horns' / antlers? ripped out, the poor thing had to be put down.

its a fucked up world at times.
    yeah I read that on Sky News on Thursday.....made me physically sick. Sky even had pics of the poor thing (take a few snaps before we put it out of it's misery!!).....fuckin horrible, bastards who did this don't deserve to live in civilised society. 19 years the poor thing. I'd rather live in ignorance & not hear about this shit. I just fuckin hate it...
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

Tha_Disc_Eater:>"Osama Bin Lady"....
    Fuckin genius!

Anybody heard what Morrisey's had to say about any of this cat and goat stuff?

DWG Warrior
    does anyone remember this act of goat cruelty ?

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article145635.ece"> Here[/url]

DWG Warrior
    I used to ride the very train, poor goat.

jem357:>does anyone remember this act of goat cruelty ?

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article145635.ece"> Here[/url]
    Masonic initiation.

DWG Warrior
    keith the peace:>
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>"Osama Bin Lady"....
    Fuckin genius!

Anybody heard what Morrisey's had to say about any of this cat and goat stuff?
    :rolling::rolling::rolling: