Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Aiight. I can dig it, Russ. The 2nd design I toyed with the colors from the original that Krum sent me. The OG color scheme is below. If I had to pick on which I would do a mass quantity on, it'll definitely be the 2nd logo.

http://www.divshare.com/img/midsize/12405620-f47.jpg" border="0"]

So it may be official: Black tees with the logo above? All in favor..............
    I'm a Vinyl Veteran. Dusty.....never digital.

DWG Warrior
    YUP!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    I'd pass on the space invaders one, as to me that's just corny and just screeming Computer game nerdism or Indie kid T-shirt. The first is for me, you just don't get many graff t-shirts nowadays.

DWG Warrior
    I prefer the 4th 1:tongue:
    Russ Rockwell:>No way would I wear the first one.. Personally I think the first tee is corny, clichéd and the colours are horrible and garish... I'm not a teenager and graffiti with Hip Hop is passé ... No one has dripping turntables.

The second tee is a lot better, more original in it's context and a smart idea with the "game over".
    Love the pixelated crates.. Colours are fine, but you could stay true to the original Space Invaders colours on the coin-op console (yellow letters with red 3D). Yeah dope.
    its only a tee shirt:bigsmile:
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Game Over on the back I reckon..

DWG Warrior
    Graf designs are played out and corny so I'd pass on the first one. Crate Invaders tee looks better and I'd probably go with that one if I had to choose.

DWG Warrior
    diseone:>I'd pass on the space invaders one, as to me that's just corny and just screeming Computer game nerdism or Indie kid T-shirt. The first is for me, you just don't get many graff t-shirts nowadays.
    First Tee rocks and looks like it's more to do with the music. I like the imagery of the second one but it looks kind of dull compared to the graff one.

DWG Warrior
    VinylAthletes:>Graf designs are played out and corny so I'd pass on the first one. Crate Invaders tee looks better and I'd probably go with that one if I had to choose.
    And there was me thinking that Graff was 1 of the elements of hip hop. I don`t mind wearing a "corny / played out" graff t-shirt, if designed well.

DWG Warrior
    Mr.Cratedigger:>
    VinylAthletes:>Graf designs are played out and corny so I'd pass on the first one. Crate Invaders tee looks better and I'd probably go with that one if I had to choose.
    And there was me thinking that Graff was 1 of the elements of hip hop. I don`t mind wearing a "corny / played out" graff t-shirt, if designed well.
    Yes if it's designed well yes. I've seen some incredible Graff in my years no doubt. But I'm sayin, drippy turntables and a cheesy DJ character is not something I'd wear.