Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Raw Produce [url=http://www.labelscans.com/default.php?action=showAL&expandAll=1&id=181">disc ography[/url] at labelscans.com

DWG Warrior
    recently got a copy for 10 bucks in JPN ... discogs prices are mad eace:

DWG Warrior
    All this talk reminds that a new Raw Pro / Cadence track is well over due - anything in the pipeline?

DWG Warrior
    Cadence:>...a few years back someone booted the "Weight of the World" 12" and labeled it as the EP. I've never seen one of the boots myself, but as I understand, they have a green and white label (the same color scheme as the OG 12"--the REAL EP had a similar design to the 12", but had a gold label)...
    raredave:> HHV.de are selling the white and green "refridgerator" EP, they state this is a mispress of the gold label as the tracks match up with the "weight of world" 12"... >>> RD

YEAH WOULD BE GREAT... C'mon Cadence drop some nu ish :swingin:

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>All this talk reminds that a new Raw Pro / Cadence track is well over due - anything in the pipeline?
    redtown07:>

YEAH WOULD BE GREAT... C'mon Cadence drop some nu ish :swingin:
    Well, [url=http://www.diggerswithgratitude.com/dwgforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=9873&page=1#Item_1">sinc e you asked politely...[/url]

DWG Contributor
    Well, since you asked politely...
    Quick, guys! Ask for some more stuff! :wink:

DWG Warrior
    Quick, guys! Ask for some more stuff!
    [url=http://www.mrfresh.bandcamp.com">Accsoustic goose - Mr. Fresh Ft. Cadence[/url] (track three)

DWG Warrior
    Very dope EP, Mrfresh!
    Are you planing a vinyl release? I would buy it.

DWG Warrior
    thanks mate.. im afraid a vinyl release is a bit too rich for my blood at the moment. unless some lovely label wants to put it out for me?!.. but it hasn't happened so far..

maybe when im a millionaire.

anyways, back to the cadence appreciation..

DWG Warrior
    Yes, yes, don't miss out on Mr. Fresh's EP! Dope stuff indeed.

And in case anyone's worried that I'm slacking, we have an entire Alternate Reality album (more than just what's on the EP) completed already and a few other recent-ish songs I've been involved with include:

Atari Blitzkrieg--Two Six Double Oh (produced by me)
    Atari Blitzkrieg Ft. Breez Evahflowin', Cadence, Prince Po and LIFE Long--The Bassment (produced by Krohme)
    Atari Blitzkrieg--Cheap Thrills (produced and hook vox by me)
    The Residents (Saint and Muneshine) Ft. Cadence and D-Minor--Keys to Life
    Krohme Ft. Cadence and Little Indian--Who's Gon' Save Us (though one of the versions of this that's out there has my verse placed quite off beat in the mix)

And if you missed them, Alternate Reality--Lovin' That Heat, produced by me, (which isn't on the Legitimate Raw EP) was on a Potholesinmyblog mixtape a while back and I produced the entire RADIx "monSTAPLEx" album and rhymed on a song on there too.

I also did a solo song for a Headbop music project (y'all remember Yesh, right?) called "To the Billboard," a song with Silentsomeone called "Controlled Substance" and a verse on Glad2mecha's "Record After Record" but I don't know when/if those will see light of day. And a few people on the board may have a word or two to say about some other stuff I got down on recently, but I want to let them announce their projects whenever they're ready, so I'll keep quiet on those until they speak up.

Can't promise that all of this stuff will make it's way to vinyl, but I'm trying to stay busy anyway...