Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Contributor
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Contributor
    Sorry trying to do this from my phone! A friend of mine has the following for sale: deighton task force - in your eighbourhood/hardnoise untitled white label og/pure genius unbeleivable -i cant vouch condition as i ve not seen them but from what he said i m guessing pretty good prob ex - let me know if you are interested cheers
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    I NEED the Hardnoise white label RT if the price is right. Text me the price he wants & i`ll let you know son :thumbup:

DWG Contributor
    If that falls through,I might be able to help. AJ owes me a white label and he might sell me another cheap.

DWG Warrior
    Mr.Cratedigger:>I NEED the Hardnoise white label RT if the price is right. Text me the price he wants & i`ll let you know son :thumbup:
    Didn't your brother have one for sale not too long ago, or do I take it that it was so trahed you didn't want it ?

DWG Warrior
    Drewhuge:>If that falls through,I might be able to help. AJ owes me a white label and he might sell me another cheap.
    Whats cheap Drewhuge? i may take a double over these sides
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>
    Mr.Cratedigger:>I NEED the Hardnoise white label RT if the price is right. Text me the price he wants & i`ll let you know son :thumbup:
    Didn't your brother have one for sale not too long ago, or do I take it that it was so trahed you didn't want it ?
    Yeah, you`re right Pete. He sold one on ebay without offering it to me first, i didn`t know about it until he had already sold it. It went for £50.

DWG Warrior
    Mr.Cratedigger:>
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>
    Yeah, you`re right Pete. He sold one on ebay without offering it to me first, i didn`t know about it until he had already sold it. It went for £50.
    Bah! You need to give him a chinese burn for that!

DWG Warrior
    Yeah, around the neck :bigsmile:

DWG Warrior
    Brother love is it Cratedigger?

i remember Aroe's brother selling records on E-bay 2 years back,Aroe wanted 1 of them badly

he turned round to Aroe bid like the rest i aint doing any favours:shocked:

to put salt in the wound it was mostly First Down records Aroe gave to his brother back in the day

anyway cut a long story short i won them all

i gave the record Aroe wanted as a present a little while afterwards he was made up
    Dam i love this site!!