Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Smile DWG: FORUM PROBLEMS / QUESTIONS HERE

At last... we have a REAL forum!

600 later and a solid week of trying to set it up (I imported almost 200,000 old posts), I think we're nearly there. I'm going to try and fix individual problems (missing images and links in the old forum content, for example), but try things out and report any problems or feedback here.

Please use your forum username, rather than your email address to log into the forum. Unless you changed your user/password combination since October, you should be able to get in and post OK. Unregistered guests can read some of the forum threads, but not post until registered.

Any problems, please email forum@diggerswithgratitude.com and I'll do my best to help!

There are some new sections and a lot more things to come, so it should last us a long time. We're in the process of setting up a dedicated Sponsor section where we'll work with selected shops and labels to give them their own dedicated presence on the forum: this should help us keep up on our server and development costs. We're currently transferring several Gb of data every week, which is starting to add up in bandwidth charges!

You can create your own profiles here, make your own groups, subscribe to your favourite threads, set notifications... all kinds of stuff. As we get going (and I figure out some of the more advanced features), we'll be adding more functionality.

If you're a bit lost on how to use things, check out the FAQ section here.

Thanks again for your patience over the past weeks and months. Hope you enjoy the new forum.
    Last edited by raredave; 15-11-12 at 12:56 AM.

DWG Warrior
    First impressions are very good. Fair bit to take in functionality wise, but that will give me something to do at work!

Top work Chris - I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of pats on the back from us all..

Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    First impressions are very good. Fair bit to take in functionality wise, but that will give me something to do at work!

Top work Chris - I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of pats on the back from us all..
    Thanks dude.

I did a lot of research before working out which platform was going to be best in terms of accommodating our massive database, and this looked to be the best. I didn't realise just how complicated it was going to be to configure!

Bear with me while I put out the expected fires during the first few weeks!

DWG Warrior
    Thank you for clearing up that issue Chris D.W.G. fam always looking out, its good to be back, and it is looking good in here!!!

Good to see a few old friends back in the mix!

Start filling in the gaps homeboys!

DWG Warrior
    Chris, I can't quite figure out how to set an avatar. When I go into edit avatar the only option I get is "do not use avatar".....it's probably really simple. Sorry Chris....

DWG Warrior
    thanks for the hard work! looking good. all seems well.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Really liking this new forum, really intuitive, and friendly on the eye,

SERIOUSLY!! A big up to you Chris for putting in the hard work so us, record nerds have a place to chat. My wife also thanks you as now I can talk records in a likeminded place instead of boring her.

Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Really liking this new forum, really intuitive, and friendly on the eye,

SERIOUSLY!! A big up to you Chris for putting in the hard work so us, record nerds have a place to chat. My wife also thanks you as now I can talk records in a likeminded place instead of boring her.
    hahaha! quality

Thanks all for the feedback. Makes it all worth the hard work, so we really appreciate your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    Chris, I can't quite figure out how to set an avatar. When I go into edit avatar the only option I get is "do not use avatar".....it's probably really simple. Sorry Chris....
    No probs dude - try it now. Think I've fixed it...