Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    ^^^
    i've been having the same problem for the last few days, i'm using chrome

DWG Warrior
    Same. I think its more for the bigger threads.

DWG Warrior
    I've noticed the same thing.......thought it was just my mac.

DWG Warrior
    I google searched this site.
    When I clicked on the Google link to the Main Forum it took me to some BS page telling me i needed to update Flash Player.
    The other links were fine.

DWG Contributor
    Having a few issues across a couple of browsers - pages not scrolling properly, or some threads showing that they've got more pages than they actually have - just thought I'd give a heads up

DWG Warrior
    Same as Beatlover and Drew!

DWG Warrior
    some of the google links for DWG take me to http://filestore72.info/ ............

Quote Originally Posted by udon View Post
    some of the google links for DWG take me to http://filestore72.info/ ............
    that looks shady... what are you doing googling DWG??

Everyone else:: Chris is totally swamped with some real life work at the moment so hold tight on the technical queries.

DWG Warrior
    I came here to report this too. It brought my old ass phone to it's knees with a "Your phone is outdated! Click here to install safe browser!" As if I need a virus to tell me I have an old phone LOL.

If I use my bookmark I'm fine, if I google you, the top link comes up hijacked.
    This is ok> http://forum.diggerswithgratitude.com/forum.php

But THIS is the top google search return result (Don't click this)> forum.diggerswithgratitude.com

After a major clean-up, a software update and a move to a new server, the DWG forum is back.

I've also installed a security plug-in, which will monitor and scan the server every 24 hours for any dodgy posts or files (see the trust badge icon at the top of the front page? Click that and you'll see the daily scan results).

If anyone finds any issues, feel free to post in this thread and I'll take a look.

Thanks guys.

(to all those awaiting replies to PMs, my return is imminent: I'll catch up on everything shortly. Thanks for your patience)